Home

when is FoC released?

Andreyki

• 4 weeks later...
According to the official Lucas Arts store, Forces of Corruption is coming out October 24th. Of course there is always the possibility of delays, but I really doubt that as this is only an expansion.

Linkage: http://store.lucasarts.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=105071;category_id=

Yea, I posted a topic about that awhile back on these forums after seeing that. I'm sure that is either true or an estimate, but from what I've heard, stores tend to put a late release date then bring back the date (instead of extending it). But, I really don't know and i'm guessing Oct. 24th is accurate, except for the part that they haven't said it is the official release date on their main website and Petroglyph. So, I say we hope for that day, but wait and see if the official date is sooner :^:

Guest DarthMaulUK

Oct 24th is the date they are hoping for - and don't expect there to be any slippage as the requirements with the original Empire at War were different to this expansion (basically working a new game engine) - but sometimes, you just never know!

DMUK

Archived