Home

EaW matchup: Emperor V Yoda?

Rust_Lord

Im surprised this question hasnt been asked yet now that we all know Yoda will be making an appearance in FoC. Maybe it has but I havent seen it...Okay, so we have all seen what happens when Obi-Wan and Vader go toe to toe in game, but how do you think this is going to go? As much as I love ol' Palpatine I wouldnt know who to put my cash on...

Actually did you watch the yoda video, that was released at E3. Yoda does have beserk, but he has some other power as well(I forget). Force-Lightening cannot affect heroes directly, Besides the Emperor sucks the health from yoda.

Note: This topic was addressed earlier

I think they'll be relatively evenly matched. The outcome of a fight might rely on whether or not any of them were hurt before the fight began, if there are other units available to support one of them, etc.

And that introduces another question: will Yoda vs. Palpatine initiate another "duel sequence" like Obi-Wan and Darth Vader gets?

Time: 1600 hours

Location, Senate Hall Arena

*Announcer voice*

And in the Red Corner, he's green and mean and not a ninja turtle, he's Yoda. In the Blue Corner we have the man who never told a lie to get his way in the universe, The Emperor.

Ok that was bad but it'd be funny to have the rematch.

Yoda's saber thing is just the way he fights.

However, I think Yoda is more of a support unit...given his other special power, the fact that he's small and likely to be a fairly weak hero, and...well...Great warrior? Wars not make one great!

Meh.. Ep3 served to make Yoda's saber skills look silly. There was he with his mad flips spins and slashes... and there was the Palpatine.... standing there slashing in a rather dull way, pulling faces.. And holding his saber above his head to receive an opponent who came up to his knee... *shrugs*

Yoda must've been put off from laughing at the faces and noises he was making.

Archived