Home

Darth Plaguies book on its way in 08!!!

Darth_Terros

be careful watch you say dc ! Anakin's "creation" is a sore point ! As much as fanboys like to think it is true, GL said in a Rolling Stone interview after the release of ROTS that he deliberately left that point ambiguous.

Great news about the Plagueis book, it was of course hinted at when the Bane Novel was announced last year. Its still unclear whether there will be any books about the sith lords between Bane and Plagueis - IMO, one of the most interesting "grey areas" of EU :)

Good to know that Luceno will be writing it. It should be awesome :) Luceno and Stover almost single handedly pulled SW LIT EU out of the morass it was in post Zahn/Thrawn/Superweapons/Warlords/Clones of the above :p

mtfbwya

Its still unclear whether there will be any books about the sith lords between Bane and Plagueis - IMO, one of the most interesting "grey areas" of EU :)

I agree, hopefully the previous Sith Lords will be mentioned in this book, I also hope that it is left like that so that this particular area remains "grey".

I wouldnt mind a novel that retells the story of the ancient sith and their first war with the republic i think the TOTJ comics made them seem like a bunch of idiots who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a full war.

But anyway im quite liking the fact we're getting more dark lord books Both the Vader and Maul ones were fantastic and i have a feeling the upcoming Bane book will be a stroek of genius too!

Oh and i have to say Luceno is propably my favourite starwars author to date.

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope this one turns out better than Cloak of Deception; man that book was hard to finish.
You didn't like that one? I thought it was a good read. But then again, I like Jinn and all the political/economics stuff...

You didn't like that one? I thought it was a good read. But then again, I like Jinn and all the political/economics stuff...
I really enjoyed the political side of the novel; just the Jedi aspect that had me loathing every new chapter.

I was also really bored with the relationship between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. It really felt like they'd been paired together as Padawan and Master only a short time before the start of the novel.

San hill was a muun they ran the banking clan.

I think they can make him look evil remember the darkside does twist your image.

heres a fan pic someone posted on wookieepedia

3429_plageuis.jpg

Wouldnt suprise me if this is what inspired them to make him a muun

muunmort4ej.jpg

• 10 months later...
Too bad, but maybe it will still be written in the future.

it's unlikely, though Plaugeuis may appear in a comic series perhaps...

I would have liked to have read this novel, but some things are perhaps best left as mysteries ....

mtfbwya

Archived