Home

Dark Tide shots for DF

Barry Brien

Hi guys. Long time no see. Great to see that this project is still going ahead.

I still have to get Jedi Academy, but when I do I'd certainly like to get on board again.

Anyway, I'm still editing DF. Here are some shots of my latest work:

pic-1.jpg

pic-2.jpg

pic-3.jpg

pic-4.jpg

pic-5.jpg

pic-6.jpg

And just to let you all know, the 3rd installment of the Dark Tide series will be released on July 31st.

Awesome work! I could just imagine what your levels would be like in the JA engine, if not an even superior graphics engine like the new Unreal 3 engine. When you get a copy of JA, do you plan to do your own editing/mapping for that too? If so, I can't wait to see what you can come up with. :D

Hi. Great to hear all the positice feedback. I actually just got a copy of Jedi Academy. I played the 3 level demo, and I really enjoyed it. Currently I'm playing the original game, but once I'm finished I'd like to get into JA editing.

I want to help out as a mapper on this project. I think it'd be an easy way to learn JA editing - to pick an already designed Dark Forces level, and just try to convert it int he best wat that I can. I'm thinking maybe a level Like Fuel Station Ergo.

Hopefully I'll get started at some point in the summer. Watch this space!

First off it looks great. I wish I could come up with better more expressive words.

Second I've been wondering something for a while but had no idea who (oer perhaps "how" is a better word) to ask, since you're working with Dark Forces I figure you might know or know who or how to ask.

What's going on with Archangel III? Is it dead or simply slowly on its way?

Archived