Home

World Cup

jon_hill987

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see how the Czechs do because Nedved and Baros got hurt in training, Nedved's injury much less of a setback is what the team is saying though.

Also, I just got done watching Sweden and T&T, 0-0. I am glad that T&T at least got a point in their first ever World Cup.

It will be interesting to see how the Czechs do because Nedved and Baros got hurt in training, Nedved's injury much less of a setback is what the team is saying though.

Also, I just got done watching Sweden and T&T, 0-0. I am glad that T&T at least got a point in their first ever World Cup.

Hislop played fantastic. Sweden dominated, but couldn't put it past him.

I'm going for the USA, of course :D. Although they have a tough pool, I think they've put together a pretty good squad. And have a good chance of making as far as they did in 2002, maybe further. It's hard to say who will win though, there are a lot of great teams, we'll just have to wait and see.

Hislop played fantastic. Sweden dominated, but couldn't put it past him.

I'm going for the USA, of course :D. Although they have a tough pool, I think they've put together a pretty good squad. And have a good chance of making as far as they did in 2002, maybe further. It's hard to say who will win though, there are a lot of great teams, we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, Hislop was amazing in that game. The Swedes had a lot of great chances and Hislop shut them down. What is even more amazing was that he was told he would be starting in their warmups today.

I am also going for USA and hopefully they do well in their group, which will be tough with the quality teams that are in it.

Hislop was Amazing. Cote d'Ivoire is playing awesome, they've gotten like 4 sweet chances to score, yet they can't get it past Argentina's keeper. it's 2-0 halftime.

Brasil has Ronaldinho, and he is amazing, i saw a video where he got the ball from his keeper, took it all they down the field, deked everyone out and scored.

I like your ridiculously huge sig that takes up half the page, royal.

I dunno who to root for, no azn countries except for Japan and Korea

I think the tier list of rooting = U.S.A then England then Brazil then Japan then Sweden then Trinidad cause they're rookies, and rookies are cool.

yeah i've been waiting for this thread

GO AUSTRALIA!!

but more realistically im going for england, but their just not performing as well as they could. I reckon Germany will go really well because of the home team advantage and of course Brazil is a given. Argentina should also be interesting granted they can get out of their "group of death"

I'm kinda following it, but i really doubt spain will get to the semifinals (or even quarters), we always fail at quarters, also in the last World Cup, 2 goals were annuled to Spain just to make Korea be able to go on semifinals, to make football grow in Asia (thats what fifa said), so well i hope this time it'll be fair.

Freakin' Iran. They were playing good until the second half and decided to sit back. But Mexico did have some really nice goals there at the end. Can't wait for tomorrow, the USA better bring their "A" game.

Seriously, Iran should have pushed it more when Jared Borgetti got hurt and left the game but they didn't. I guess that ended up costing them, didn't it?

mmm, maybe i'm wrong, but as far as i know USA in football is not that good, i dont think they'll get even in quarters, but well, we'll see what happen soon ;)

We will see how they do. They have a lot of World Cup experience, with 12 members having played in it before, 2nd to Sweden's 13. They are in a very hard group though, so we will find out how well they play tomorrow.

Archived