Home

Tiberium wars

This RP is based on Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. The GDI and the Brotherhood of NOD are on it once again, fighting amongst the terrors of Tiberium for territory and resources. The Brotherhood has recebtly conquered what once was New York and set up a research center there with the mission of creating new cyborgs of the local citizens. A nearby GDI base has sent a group of 15 Jumpjet infantry to scout the situation and gather all possible civilians to a safe extraction point for a transport to pick them up.

The main command of this mission has been given to General Harrison Mitchell, commander of the 3rd army

---

Name:

Side: [GDI, Neutral, NOD]

Weapon:

Short Bio:

Other:

---

Name: Louis McArthur

Side: GDI

Weapon: Gatling gun, Pistol, Compact assault rifle

Short Bio: Since his father joined the GDI in the first Tiberian wars, Louis has been pushed with his brothers to join as well. This finally happened when the leader of the Brotherhood and puppet of GDI, Hassan, was forced to resign and NOD started a war again. Louis joined the Jumpjet infantry while his brothers joined the armoured divisions as pilots to Titans and Wolverines. Since the start fot he war, Louis has been in various missions and has become known as a hardheaded man that rarely fears combat, especially if he knows someone is being threathened. He has been accused of breaking a direct command various times but every time the accusations have been dropped because of outstanding combat performance.

Other: Note that Gatling guns have become much smaller in design and the recoil has been lessened for useage of infantry

Name: Jakob "Bear" Mikhailov

Weapon: Pistol=Sig P-229, SMG=FN P90, Rifle=Silenced HK MSG90

Short Bio: Jakob was rasied on the streets by his brother, Andrew. After his brother died in the first Tiberian war, Jakob was determined to avenge him. ((sorry if this is corny, i'm not good at writing bios))

Name: Jason Mentore

Weapon: Custom pistol, assault rifle.

Short Bio: Jason always had dreams of being in the army, since he was a little boy. His parents however were pacifists and disowned him when he joined the army. This hardened Jason, of course he was still his jovial self, but he slept with one eye open.

Other: Jason is a crackshot with his pistol, headshots almost everytime.

((Royal Guardian, it seems that you'll be the leader then. Major is the highest rank claimed for now. Anyways, we can start. And as for the appearances, which I forgot from the profiles, just describe 'em somewhere as we go))

The lieutenant flew over what once used to be Manhattan, staying to hover over a building. He gave a sigh and looked around while activating the heat sensors.

"Nothing to report here, sir. I'm moving down to the next sector" he reported and turned with his jumpjets to the right. It was a swift movement as he turned the control forwards and the jumjets kicked in. He flew over the buildings for a while before a loud beeping noise went on in his helmet. It seemed that there was a rocket coming at him.

"I got a rocket on my tail, sir. Probably NOD infantry, sir. I have no visual contact, repeat, no visual contact" he said before diveing in behind an appartment building. The rocket hit the edge of the building exploding and shaking even the earby buidings enought so that some rubble fell down from them.

Louis jumped up and ignited his rockets. It was dangerous to be near the building that was hit. And so he went around the building from an alleyway and loaded his weapon. He saw a figure peek out of a building. He put on the thermal vision and saw the tube in the figure's hands.

"Sir, I have visual. Taking the threath down" he reported before silently going to the building and then up to the window where the figure had shot from.

"Hey there" he said to the NOD rocket soldier and pushed the trigger of his gatling gun. It was not a beautiful sight after he stopped shooting.

"Hostile down. Be on the lookout for more rocket soldiers. They know we're here"

"Copy that Mcarthur." Jason said into his comm. Jason Dove down to street level, then took back to the skies. Fortunatly he saw the soldier before the soldier saw him. "Another visual, taking him down." Jason dove towards him took out his pistol, pulled the trigger once. right before the soldier was about to fire, he dropped. "Threat down, moving on."

Jakob walked silently in a desolated apartment building after hearing something in there. Walking up to the third floor, he stopped and crouched. Someone was coming. He took out his P90 and aimed. A man stepped around the corner. Jakob smiled at his stupidity and fired.

The man dropped like a rock.

"Command, bogey dropped. Proceeding with building check."

"Rodger that Bear. Check in every 20 mins. Command out."

Name: Arkandaron

Side: NOD

Weapon: Gatling Gun/Flame Thrower built into left arm

Appearance: Half man, half cyborg. Black hair, pale skinand badly disfigured.

Bio: He hates GDI. He hates them because during an assault on NOD forces, they managed to bomb his home village, causing him his disfigurements. NOD found him and he asked the for the chance to fight GDI, they granted it. His new ruthlessness and cruelty caused him to rise rapidly through the ranks until he became a commander and was put in charge of the New York operation.

Arkandaron stood in the NOD comand centre, viewing the reports on the cyborg creation plants and the security feeds watching the GDI infiltrators at the same time.

"Lieutenant," he barked in his deep, mechanical voice, "send three patrols to intercept the GDI scum at the next junction that they have to pass through. Have Dragon tanks come up beneath them to block their retreat and send a Harpy squadron to attack from above. They must not be allowed to damage anything, our leader would be most displeased."

• 3 weeks later...

((YES!!!!! I thought I was the only one who played Tiberian Sun! *does a little jig*))

Name: Mike Pociask

Weapon: Standard Jump Jet Infantry Cannon

Short Bio: Nursing a hate towards NOD since childhood, Mike eagerly joined the ranks and proved himself, paving the way for promotion to officer and specialization in the Jumpjet division.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Andrei Gregovorich

Side: NOD

Weapon: Assault Rifle

Short Bio: Andrei braved the most rigorous of the NOD training methods with hopes of someday becoming commander of NOD's forces. Currently he is stuck with serving under Commander Arkandaron.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye sir," barked Andrei as he processed his commander's orders. He backed away quickly from the cyborg to give the appropriate commands. At least I'm not a Private, he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Pociask moved cautiously along the alleyway, preferring to keep his jets deactivated so as to attract the least attention. Although I guess it's too late for that, Mike thought. He heard a noise and raised his rifle, stopping short. New York used to be a noisy region. Now, any sound might mean a NOD ambush.

• 2 weeks later...

Jakob came out of the apartment building and immediately slipped into an alleyway. He stoped cold in his tracks and flattened against a wall when he heard a low sound. Almost like snoring. He looked around the corner and saw a GDI soldier dozing. His HUD identified him as Mike Pociask.

"Hey! Wake up soldier. This is no time to sleep." Bear said to the snoring man.

Archived