Home

KOTOR III plot

What if the new Darth Vader game between Episode's III-IV is actually KOTOR III here is my reasoning. It would still be in the Old Republic/Rise of the Empire era and it would get KOTOR players intrested in the upcomming TV series between Episode's III-IV. So here is what i think the plot is going to be.

You start as a young student at the Jedi Temple at Corusant being chosen as a padawan and you have to chose your master ie.. a Jedi Consular, A Jedi Guardian or a Jedi Sentinel. Once you chose your master later in the apprentenceship some of that masters skills will be passed down to you. You and your master go on missions which is like the types of missions from Taris in KOTOR I. And so after you finish all the missions the screen goes black and then it says 10 years later. So, 10 years later you are

about to become a Jedi Knight when it goes to cut scene and you hear "Commander Cody, Execute Order 66." So you defend the temple killing some of the 501'st, but then a stranger offers to take you in his speeder away from the temple. So you go with the stranger away from the temple and that is where the real story begins

Trust me, Kotor fans would not be impressed. What people want is to find out what happened to Revan and the Exile, not play as a Jedi during the Clone Wars. I can say with a great deal of certainty that if they do that, heads will roll.

That's a great idea! I'll tell it to my pet dinosaur made of gold who lives in my backyard and eats spoons, he knows GL![/sarcasm]

I'm sorry to tell you, but they said the Darth Vader game will have the player play Darth Vader and it will be an FPS, definitely not RPG material.

A few reasons why that would never happen because of two KOTOR features.

1. It's the OLD republic, not the dying days of the old republic and the game would not jump foward ~3950 years.

2. Even more important, is the very open ended story line and you couldn't have that open story if it was set during the movie times.

Also, Lucasfilm takes the SW Expanded universe and canon very seriously and it would be hard to add a new jedi to that time.

i think that the plot should have a series of events that lead up to the actual good part of the game:

1. the game should start if any years in the future a couple.

2. revan and the exile have to meet.

the game would start off and you would be revan on your home planet(what and where ever it is) revan should be in complete isolation, doing things as meditating and doing infiltration missions to learn more about the sith. It should have a cutscene where revan is meditating and its shows everything going through his mind since he took off. There should be another alternate version of koriban where sith are everywhere and many sith students are there. Revan can't discover the truth sith's goal so he needs someone unknown. That where you come in an average person on his home planet. After you go to the planet and find out their goals you tell revan. Then a sith lord comes out of nowhere, because he has been tracking you he kills you and him and revan do battle. Revan kills the lord becaus he is not important to the story because there are so many siths. Revan now knows that the truth sith are planning an invasion from the inside, there are members in the republics senate who are corupt. Revan finds this out, but does not who it is. Revan meditates to try and lockate any jedi, force presences. The Exile emits his force powers so uncontrollably. Revan searches for the exile. The Exile is on dantoine spending some time at the old academy. He becomes confused though because he only sees two dead jedi masters, he can't tell which one because kreia burned their bodies. Revan felt the disturbance in the force a long time ago and when he goes to dantoine they have a small fight. Revan thinks the exile killed the jedi masters and starts to fight with the exile. Revan cuts off the exiles hand and the exile tells revan all that has happened. Revan telles the exile all he knows. Vandar lockates revan through meditation because of the fight and Vandar finds the two. Revan and the exile train a small group of jedi in the unknown regions, revan felt the force of vandar but did not know if it was jedi or sith. Kevar is the jedi master that lived and he left and found vandar. Vandar and Kevar tried to keep their emition of the force low only so revan could find them. Your party is filled with awesome people its vandar, kevar, exile, and revan. It's a huge setup for kotor 4 but it would not be a good game with sith to kill. Kreia comes to revan in a dream and tricks him into an ambush on koriban telling him secrets are their and may hints will lead him the true sith lord. The Exile, Revan and Kevar go on this quest and fight many sith. Carth and Bastilla show up in the ebon hawk after getting news from Vandar, but not before Revan fights some really strong sith the cuts him and the game would end with everyone asking "revan what know"?

i think that the plot should have a series of events that lead up to the actual good part of the game:

1. the game should start if any years in the future a couple.

2. revan and the exile have to meet.<snip>

Paragraphs. do you use them?

So long as the story is good and ties up all of the lose ends of K1 & K2. Then I don't care what it is.

the plot for kotor 3 should not have Revan or the exile involve directly.

Imagine how many new plot twists could happen if most parts of the game were new. In Kotor 2 there were no surprises. Kotor 3 should have something like kotor 1 has, when you find out that you are actualy...... (don't want to spoil surprise for anyone)

Archived