Home

Revan

There are two different theories about what Revan wanted to find, and they both have been mentioned here. It is really difficult to try and figure out what he actually tried to find. In KOTOR 2, T3 shows the Exile a holoimage of Bastila. Bastila says that Revan left Known Space to protect her and the Galaxy from something. (This only happens if you make it clear that Revan was Light Side and male) This something was probably (at least, i think so) the Yuuzhan Vong. I think that after hearing about the "asteroid" from Canderous, Revan decided to find out what it really was. But we don't know for sure, and we might not know untill KOTOR 3.

• 2 weeks later...

All I have to say is that as a DS player for both Kotor and Kotor II I was really disappointed by the endings (I actually played though as LS to see if they were any different).

Heres my main beefs:

Kotor I:

I mean, geeze, I spent all that time to retake what was rightfully mine (Starforge, Sith Empire, etc) all to have Revan run off to the Unknown Regions and have his empire collapse?! Thats just lame. I mean, if he invisioned some great threat that would still be a waste. After all, what could possibly stand up to an infinite fleet? Sure Bastilla stayed behind, where she may or may not have gotten killed defending Revans Empire from Sion and Nihilus.

Kotor II:

Again I went to a hell of a lot of trouble to taint my companions enough to turn them to Dark Jedi. But even as Dark Jedi, they b....er...whined about killing innocents and all other things a dark jedi should enjoy. I can understand Kriea complaining, its a perfect way to hide her true identity.

Secondly I tainted all these characters and then the Exile "pulls a Revan"!! What the heck!

As a Darkside player I hope that they either come up with one hell of an explination for this or make Revan and the Exile return (Revan as player and the Exile as a recruitable).

Id also like to see at least a few of the following:

-NPC personalities change as they are tainted more and more by the Darkside.

-Players can proceed through the main storyline either by helping the Sith [Revan's Loyalists] or by helping the Republic and the Jedi. The enemy (Obviously Sith) would be explained as either a dissenting faction (for DS) simply that the Sith are now under a new leader (or leaders) following Nihilus, Sion, and Traya's deaths. <---This is the one I want most

-Bastila return [As either light or dark depending on how Revan was played in Kotor I]

Maybe even have her use her Battle Meditation again.

-HK, Visas, Mandalore as returning characters. Maybe the Mandalorians can help save/takeover another planet like in Kotor II. Only this time with a few ships and a shower of Basilisks!

-Force grip as a persuasion tool in conversations with NPCs

-Increase the maximum team size (From 3 to 4) and the number of recruits you can have (From 9-12).

-The Starforge (For Dark Jedi), Dantooine (Jedi Temple), Korriban (Acadamy reopened)

Explination: You know how after Taris you went to Dantooine and thats really when the actual storyine started? I thought that if you were a DS character the game would start with something in the outer rim, then once completed you return to the Starforge where Bastilla & the Exile (Who found the Starforge in his/her search for Revan) fill you in on the latest events (Dissention in the ranks-> kill the usurpers & uncover their plot). And if you were a lightside character you would go to the rebuilt Dantooine temple (or the Temple in Coruscant instead) to learn about the latest Sith threat.

-Capitol Ship as transport (Leviathan for DS, Republic Cruiser for LS)

Did Revan go to the unknown regions because he had heard of the "Far Outsiders" AKA the yuuzhan vong? i say this because the Vong have been mentioned before in KOTOR remember Canderous Ordos mystery ship that fled to the very edge of the galaxy? That was a Vong scout.
It was left deliberately ambiguos by Bioware so as not to necessarily imply it was the Vong.

Archived