Home

Bastilla

I don't think so. Bastila was a main character from KotOR I: unless she goes under some drastic changes, fleshing the same character out twice would be unpleasant. As an NPC, though, I wouldn't mind seeing her around, like in KotOR II.

I not sure she is considered dead in the canon

Cannon doesn't matter as the precident is set in TSL to take what happened in the players KotOR game into account and build that into the story.

So I find it highly unlikely we will 'see' Bastila in KotOR III, except possibly a flashback or a hologram.

She can't be back. As much as I would like her to be, its not possible, because as someone else said she can die in K1. As RedHawke said the only way she can appear is in a flashback or Hologram. Oh yeah, and just while I'm at you did spell her name wrong in the topic... It's Bastila... ;)

Well, doesn't K2 establish that Bastila lives if Revan is male? In LS play throughs she appears in person with Carth at the end, and in Dark Jedi robes in a hologram for DS...I say she can make an appearance if the character is male, and if female, maybe they can say she died.

Yes she was in TSL, but only as a cameo, which I pointed out. Mind you, it would be very nice for the devs to use the same system as the Mira/Hanharr choice in K3, but instead have Bastilla as the LS option and someone else, Visas maybe, as the DS choice.

Yes she was in TSL, but only as a cameo, which I pointed out. Mind you, it would be very nice for the devs to use the same system as the Mira/Hanharr choice in K3, but instead have Bastilla as the LS option and someone else, Visas maybe, as the DS choice.

The problem with Visas or Bastila is what if someone played K1 DS and K2 LS? Then Bastila would be evil and Visas would be good.

No one has. It might not even be made.

That would be disappointing. All of this speculation about KOTOR 3, and no KOTOR 3. That would be sad. And if LucasArts wants more sales, then the thing to do would be making KOTOR 3. It would bring in many $$$.

Anyways, I think Bastila should just make a cameo. Such as, in a holoimage, like KOTOR 2. Because, if you bring her back as a party character, or (forceforbid) a PC, what level would she be at? You cant start her out as level 20, that would make the game a little too easy. And you can't start her out at level one, because what happened to the levels that she gained during KOTOR 1? Did they just, dissapear? The only explanation for the loss of those levels is that, since Revan, Bastila has been sitting on the couch watching Holonet every day, getting no exercise at all. But they can't use that excuse, because they would have to make Bastila look unfit.

And nobody wants a fat Bastila.

:drop2:

LOL Fat bastila, but your talking abut levels, surely kreia in KOTOR2 would have been over 20 too.

Good point. When she was beaten and exiled from Malachor V she lost most of her connection to the Force. Therefore, she is level 1 at the start of KOTOR 2. She regained that connection when she traveled with the Exile.

Plus, its more fair if everyone starts out at level 1.

Archived