Home

which two characters from the star wars univers should fight and which one would win?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think most of the Jedis/Sith from Kotor should beet most of the movie characthers. Like Kreia say, compare to the ancient sith we are like kids with ligthsabers. So i think the technique have decreased to the time of the movies

Revan Vs Exile. Think Revan would woop Exiles ass

Bastila and Princess Leia circa Empire.

In Bikinis. In a marble swimming pool filled with raspberry jello. At the seaside with Etruscan frescoes on the walls and ionic columns surrounding the pool. At sunset. With Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" playing in the background.

Not that I've given it excessive thought or anything...

hmmmmm

Sion v.s. the great excuse for a sith VADER.....(Sion tears him limb from useless limb)

HK47 v.s. IG88 (Hk not only destroys him, but mocks the pile of junk when hes through)

Malak v.s. Revan round two. (Malak wins this time around.......Revan got lucky in round one, Malak underestimated him.)

General Grievous v.s. Kyle Katarn (cough cough) Grievous wins.

Nom Anor v.s. Lumiya (Nom wins....flawless victory)

Yoda vs Vandar... Midget Rumble!!!!!!!!:D

Anakin vs Revan.... Duh, both are skilled with sabers, but the difference is mental. Revan is the ultimate tactician and Anakin is a headstrong idiot who can't even comprehend the advantages of holding higher ground....Revan plays with him until he gets dizzy and dies:xp:

Vader vs Malak... Based on known battles I'd say Malak is a better fighter, but he does rely on zombies for his power. So even though the whole "chosen one" annoys me, I pick Vader.

Revan vs Exile.... Exile has "sequel" abilities and was originally a supporting character to Revan. Revan=Dahk-Lawd-o-Dah-Sith=win

Sion vs Vader... Sion was only able to be defeated because he was convinced to give up by a master of influence. Sion takes Vader in a 12 round K.O.

HK47 vs IG88... Brain fart on IG88 for some reason??? I like HK, but I'm not calling this one till memory chips function once again.

Malak vs Revan... Malak is too needy to go toe to toe in a fair fight. Revan. Period.

Grievous vs Katarn... No experience with Katarn. If he's nimble enough he could defeat Grievous do to his decrepitness.

Nom Anor vs Lumiya... EU Characters I've heard of, but haven't read about yet?

Revan vs Obi (young).... Oh please, Qui Gon softened up Maul so he could finish him, and he fought the "chosen one" when he was a rookie. Revan. Period.

Onasi vs Panaka... Hard to tell, they're incredibly underpowered compared to the usual fighters, and with rangers it comes down to a lucky shot. I'd give Onasi the edge simply because he seems to have more combat experience.

And the best for last...

@Mace, Bastila=Saber Leia=Pistol... Bastila.

That was kinda weak dude, all setting no action, ahem....

Mira and the Old School Sol'ja Girls (KotOR and previous era EU inclusive)

vs

Leia and the New Era Princesses (OT, PT, and same to future era EU)...

In a Bra-and-Panty Hardcore Submission(O rules) No-Holds-Barred Lumberjack Battle Royale....

Held the resort "unknown" world, with randomly placed mudpits, large sudsy shower/baths, extra supersized bowels of mashed dantooine potatoes and rancor gravy, twilek dancer referees, whatever music makes you horny, hallucinogenic drugs, and lots and lots of magnetic lassos and stun cuffs:thmbup1:

and I didn't even mention all the parts that are actually worth showing up for:naughty:

A popular opinion (when doing vs debates) is that all the ancient KotOR era warriors/skills/powers were only so strong to make the games worth playing (at least in the vs I've been involved in). But I prefer the idea of backwards progression of power (ancient = pwn) just because it's so rockin. So short of some heavy imbalance, I usually go with the older characters.

And the best for last...

Mira and the Old School Sol'ja Girls (KotOR and previous era EU inclusive)

vs

Leia and the New Era Princesses (OT, PT, and same to future era EU)...

In a Bra-and-Panty Hardcore Submission(O rules) No-Holds-Barred Lumberjack Battle Royale....

Held the resort "unknown" world, with randomly placed mudpits, large sudsy shower/baths, extra supersized bowels of mashed dantooine potatoes and rancor gravy, twilek dancer referees, whatever music makes you horny, hallucinogenic drugs, and lots and lots of magnetic lassos and stun cuffs:thmbup1:

and I didn't even mention all the parts that are actually worth showing up for:naughty:

Hey, it's really not about who would win or lose, it's how they'd play the game. ;)

Juhani vs. Leia

Bastilla vs. Kreia

Visas vs. Handmaiden

Mira vs Mara Jade

Mace Windu vs. Greivous

Palpatine Vs. Jolee Bindo

also,

Luke vs. Young Obi-wan

Chewbacca vs. Hanhaar vs.Zallibar vs. Chundar (list order of elimination)

Dooku vs. Exile

Jawas vs. Ewoks

CIS vs. Mandaloreans

And Jar-Jar vs. Jake Lloyd's acting vs. Theory of Medichloreans for the "I ruined Episode 1" Championship.

(Winner faces Team of Yoda, Vader, Palpatine, Luke, Bobba Fett, Reaven, Scion, and every star wars fan that has ever lived)

Bastila and Princess Leia circa Empire.

In Bikinis. In a marble swimming pool filled with raspberry jello. At the seaside with Etruscan frescoes on the walls and ionic columns surrounding the pool. At sunset. With Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" playing in the background.

Not that I've given it excessive thought or anything...

Yeah that or [sexist mail moment]them with Handmaiden in a Mud Pit with Bikinis or With Catholic School Girl Outfits on. All Guys would win Obviously.[/sexist male moment]

@Boba, HA! Chewbacca opens new franchise...WICKETBURGER!!!

Juhani vs Leia... Again, Saber vs Pistol... Juhani.

Bastila vs Kreia... Bastila is handy with a saber, but her main skill is a support role in team combat. Kreia.

Visas vs Handmaiden... I pick handmaiden because she's a trained skilled fighter.

Mira vs Mara... I haven't read enough EU to know Mara's skills, but in a redhead fight everybody loses. I want to keep both:(

Mace vs Greivous... Mace is the Jedi's ultimate samurai, more so than Obi, giving the win to Mace. Plus SammyJ=own

Palpatine vs Jolee... Tough to call, both are strong force users, but survivalist Jolee would last longer and be more maneuverable. Jolee takes the old fart match.

Wookie fight... Chundar first elimination, Zaalbar second elimination, Hanharr and Chewie both go down in a dual death grip choke hold.

Dooku vs Exile... Exile, Dooku was lame.

Jawas vs Ewoks... Jawas have the technological advantage, but Ewoks are pretty tough, it would depend on the battlefield. Forest, Ewoks. Desert Jawas.

CIS vs Mandalorians... The CIS were defeated by toned down mandalorian clones taken from a limited gene pool. Mandalorians duh.

Midichlorians are even more corny than jar jar in a chuckie cheese.

@Mimic, Uhh, send out a lot of sexist mail, do you?:xp::rofl:

Oops, missed one, Jar Jar walked out on the battlefield to retrieve a stale frog and I thought it was the intermission:lol:

Obi-Wan vs Luke... It depends on wether or not luke is young. If it's young luke then Obi takes him easily. If it's a more experienced Luke, I think he'd win. I'm not sure how powerful Luke becomes in EU.

And the best for last...

Of course in this fight, they'd only be using their fists. ;)

What about one of those two against Padme? lol

Anyways, Mace Windu vs. Yoda? I don't know about this one...

Archived