Home

Do you want to wear pants in K3?

Hallucination

Do you want to start the game in pants?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to start the game in pants?

• Yes, I want pants!
    • No, pants are bad!
    • I don't care.
    • I want to wear a skirt/dress/kilt!

This is not a joke. I'm seriously asking you if you want to start the game in pants.

I was annoyed in the first two games because, as a guy, the first thing I want to see is not my PC getting up without being dressed. It's quite awkward, and I'm sure some of you will agree. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are all lucky I am not making the game or else you would all start out level 0 with only a loincloth/jockstrap! :xp:

Seriously though, it was part of the storylines to start the way they did in both games...

1.) KotOR I: Who sleeps dressed in their clothes/combat fatigues with backpack? Right.

2.) TSL: People using a Bacta/Kolto Tank also have no clothes on.

So in the end it is all part of the fun. ;)

If there's a reason for having the PC in their undies, example they just woke up like Revan or came out of a tank like Exile but if you start the game in a public area then clothes maybe necessary - being able to take them off if you prefer the half naked Jedi look. I went for don't care.

Is this some sort of teenage homophobic thread of people who think that looking at computer game character in nothing but his underwear/sleepwear means you are gay?

Thats how it seems. Especially as you point out "as a guy" you dont want to see it and felt awkward about it, where "as a guy" you should have the least problems with it. How about the instances where the women are in underwear?

Have you been to a beach lately? Do you have problems looking at your own body in the mirror?

Its interesting dont you think, how some people are so worried about looking like they are homosexual that they go out of their way to look otherwise, which actually makes them seem more like thay have some latent desire hidden away that they cannot admit to themselves or others.

I have a friend like this IRL actually. The poor fellow jumps ten foot if even pat him on the back. I wont go into analysing that (Yes that word contains the word "anal" . Dont freak!) right now.

I think the OP here needs to get out and play some manly sports, or join the military. Just dont get a hardon in the shower room, or you might be laughed at or beaten.

NO PANTS!!! NO PANTS!!! NO PANTS!!!:lol:

Oh come on, that's KotOR...no pants:xp:

I don't see any reason to break with tradition. It's just one of those "things"

Besides, you actually have to FIND clothes.

Some people just think everything in life should be fed to them with a silver spoon with "spoiled little brat" engraved on it:rolleyes:

That's an odd question, doesn't everyone walk around without pants? No? Just me?

Honestly though I don't see why not - it would be nice if it worked into the storyline though. After all, the Exile should have been starkers at the start of TSL. Maybe's they're a nevernude...

I think you should start the game without any clothes. Then you'll have to find pieces of clothes scattered throughout the game as you play. When you've played about 35% through you should have found enough pieces, and can ask one of your party members to assemble them into wearable clothes for you. Until that happens no clothing or armor would be spawned as loot anywhere in the game. :p

I'm all for pants in real life, but I'm voting no pants because........well.............just because. I just want them to make the pc choices look better from now on. Btw, if you play as a female, you'll notice that the pc has one of the smallest chests in the game. That, my friends, is just wrong.

They steal pants in the Swamp... Watch out for Boba Rhett. He's the head pants hunter.

I never thought about it before, but waking up in your undies is part of KotOR's "tradition." I guess it would be wierd to change now.

What bothers me more is that they have shoes on (or are they socks?). I mean, who sleeps in their shoes? Especially in K2. The doctor that treated the Exile takes off his/her shoes, undress him/her, then puts the shoes back on?

No clothes. In fact, I vote for no clothes at all, except one light armour item, "loincloth" - Defence Bonus 1, Intelligence -15, Strength +3 - that you get right at the beginning of the game.

>_>

<_<

( :xp: )

Seriously, I don't care.

They steal pants in the Swamp... Watch out for Boba Rhett. He's the head pants hunter.

I find your lack of pants disturbing...

When I think pants, I think Jedi robes if your character starts out as a Jedi in K3. It would actually be nice if he/she did, with a lightsaber, Force Powers, etc. So yes, I voted for pants because I want my pants. ymangry.gif... ymrazz1.gif

hahahaha oh c mon.....i would really like to start a game with normal clothes on...i mean we are all tired of brainwashed charachters who walk around in their undies....what next kotor ...you woke up as Revan ..again in undies and with no force powers??????how can you be on level 1 again ??? uhhh i lost my memory again!?! :headbump oh c mon i want my charachter in jedi robes with lightsaber on his belt......so yes i WANT pants

Archived