Home

Do you want to wear pants in K3?

Hallucination

Do you want to start the game in pants?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to start the game in pants?

• Yes, I want pants!
    • No, pants are bad!
    • I don't care.
    • I want to wear a skirt/dress/kilt!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care what my PC is wearing. (as long as he is wearing SOMETHING)

Seriously though, it was part of the storylines to start the way they did in both games...

1.) KotOR I: Who sleeps dressed in their clothes/combat fatigues with backpack? Right.

2.) TSL: People using a Bacta/Kolto Tank also have no clothes on.

Quoted for emphasis.

Some people just think everything in life should be fed to them with a silver spoon with "spoiled little brat" engraved on it[/Quote]

Some of them would have the words "You're damn lucky that our family is rich" engraved on it.

Pants are evil. If you've ever watched Jimmy Neutron (i'm 16 and watch nickelodeon religiously) they take over the world due to an 'automatic' folding chip just inside the seam. Soon, those chips will be in every pant seam in the world, inevitably making pants rip away from their owners and enslave humankind for centuries to come.

Or they could just hinder movement. Either or.

No pants/ clothes other than just a small jumpsuit. They did it in the first two games, why shouldn't they in this one? Like RH said, it's kotor's little 'niche'.

I just hope they make it so that after you find clothes or something you can change your undergarments into the darkside jumpsuit or something similar. Why? Because I personally think that's one of the cooler looking clothing items in the game. (No, I don't go around looking at guys, so don't even ask. I swear, some people can be so homophobic that it isn't even funny. *rolls eyes*)

Depending on the story... Kilt with a bagpipe or lady in hot Dancer's Outfit may sound fun, but hardly practical.

Though I would like at least some choice of underwears for your character.

Hmmm, boxers, briefs, or commando?

Even better when it comes to the ladies. :3

i reckon you should be able to create your "default clothes" at the start, something absic that you will always have on if nothing else. unless of course you get captured again (leviathan). then it's ok if they strip you down to clothes barely cover your modesty.

Is this some sort of teenage homophobic thread of people who think that looking at computer game character in nothing but his underwear/sleepwear means you are gay?

Thats how it seems.

:eyeraise: Only to you.

I voted "I don't care." Whatever works for the story.

Is this some sort of teenage homophobic thread of people who think that looking at computer game character in nothing but his underwear/sleepwear means you are gay?

Just because a player prefers a little modesty doesn't mean he's homophobic. How does wanting a little more coverage on a character equate with sexual preference?

Having worked in hospitals for years I've probably seen more naked bodies than the vast majority of you (I don't count naughty videos and magazines) so it doesn't bug me now. However, when I was in high school, I would have been quite embarrassed to see the characters in really racy clothing.

I play the game with my kids, and there are things I just don't want them to see. While I don't mind the PC starting the game in underclothes, since equipping clothes and robes is part of learning to play the game, at least keep them somewhat modest as was done in the first 2 games.

Do you have problems looking at your own body in the mirror?

Nah, i love mine.

I think the main character should find himself in the middle of a forest or an arctic tundra somewhere in Kotor 3 with no items and no clothes. As well as following the trend of the other two games, it could lead to some great intro fmv's.

While I voted Kilt/dress/skirt mostly for the effect of thumbing my nose at the whole topic of this thread. Once I started reading this thread I become even more convinced that the Kilt option should be there for the male characters. In particular for those of you uncomfortable with my manly football slap assing character in his underwear on screen. I mean really. Of course if we had male PC's wearing Kilts we would need them to wear them in the traditional fashion just for you uncomfortable types. For those who don't know Traditional fashion of kilt wearing means no undergarments of any sort.

Archived