Home

Do you want to wear pants in K3?

Hallucination

Do you want to start the game in pants?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to start the game in pants?

• Yes, I want pants!
    • No, pants are bad!
    • I don't care.
    • I want to wear a skirt/dress/kilt!

Of course if we had male PC's wearing Kilts we would need them to wear them in the traditional fashion just for you uncomfortable types. For those who don't know Traditional fashion of kilt wearing means no undergarments of any sort.

:lol: Going 'regimental'....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say play the whole game naked.

"Hey Jedi, you wanna point that lightsaber somewhere else? Oh, wait, that's no lightsaber..."

lol! yeah then there could be serveral style of 'hilt' based on the players class...

if you catch my drift... ;)

"All these sith have shortsabers... i much prefer my greatsaber" :p

Don't care.

As long as the guys have something covering their nethers and the girls have coverage top and bottom I'm good (not like a Star Wars game would actually allow nudity in the first place). I'm not good with the G-string idea though. I don't want my PC's "cheeks" to blind other party members. :D

this topic is kind of retarded. yeah. well, for one thing, do you sleep with your armor or all of your clothes on? no. so why should revan or the exile do the same? it takes the realism out of the game. and yes this thread is an immature homophobic thread, because most of us are guys who use male characters in KOTOR. But for the ladies, I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing a little skin on a semi-decently animated ripped exile. If people were kinkier these days these types of things wouldn't bother us. haha jk. People. Just don't let it bother you and you'll be fine. Kind of like how we all have to get used to our 85 year old grandmother kissing us after she's been smoking for the last 40 years. Live with it.

You should start the game with no pants if you start in the same style as KOTOR and TSL. Who the heck sleeps in their heavy duty clothes or recieves medical healing stuff with their clothes on. But, if you start in something like a battle or on a ship crew, seriously, get your damn pants on or what the heck is wrong with my PC:xp:

Clothes should only be given out right before the final battle if you have completed all of the quests in the game before hand :p

Reverse strip KOTOR?

"Argh! Curses Jedi! You have defeated me on the field of battle! Now here's a sock..."

<Journal Update: You have obtained a second sock. You still require a pair of pants and a left shoe.>

. well, for one thing, do you sleep with your armor or all of your clothes on? no. so why should revan or the exile do the same? it takes the realism out of the game. and yes this thread is an immature homophobic thread, because most of us are guys who use male characters in KOTOR. But for the ladies, I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing a little skin on a semi-decently animated ripped exile. If people were kinkier these days these types of things wouldn't bother us. haha jk. People. Just don't let it bother you and you'll be fine. Kind of like how we all have to get used to our 85 year old grandmother kissing us after she's been smoking for the last 40 years. Live with it.

I will agree it's kind of dumb to be in a kolto tank or sleeping with full gear on.

How does wanting to have your character have some decency somehow make this homophobic? When did modesty become equivalent to homophobia? If I want my female characters to have a bra and underpants on for decency's sake, does that mean I hate lesbians when I'm female playing a female character? No, it just means I want a little modesty and not have her pixelated boobs hanging out. I appreciate a male character that is studly, and I'm sure a lot of guys appreciate a well-built female model, but that doesn't mean I care to see the full monty. Believe me, I've seen plenty of naked people at hospitals, so human anatomy is pretty much human anatomy. However, this is a game that kids play, and there's really no good compelling reason for the characters to be naked or dressed racy. We're not playing Star Wars: Knights of the Bordello, after all.

I like to start kotor3 ASAP. :) Even with a leg broken, only one eye and head kracked in 4 places.

After all starting game in jump suit could become tipical to kotor series (I still remember about one game series which start every time in toilet). :D

• 1 month later...
KotOR I: Who sleeps dressed in their clothes/combat fatigues with backpack?

Who gets dressed in the morning? Right, People may not sleep in their clothes; but, they DO have a tendency to put them on when they get up ;). That being said maybe we should move in a direction other than waking up in the morning, like maybe recovering conciousness from a fight or starting the game in a military camp training. There's a world of reasons to wear pants out there, Your job is to find them!

Archived