Home

Pop or Rock?

Fealiks

Techno or Metal?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Techno or Metal?

• I like the rave, I'm retarded!
    • I have a taste in music. Rock is better.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So nobody knows where Jazz ans Swing music fall into. Well, just take one of the votes away from rock, I'm undecided.

I falls into neither. It's like asking which genre of movie the Matrix falls into, Western or Humour? The answer is neither (Reloaded on the other hand falls plainly into Humour thanks to Colonel Sanders as the Architect).

It may be an idea to ask which you prefer, dance music or Rock (so in your case rock unless you prefer dance music to it), as apposed to your all time favorite genre which apparenttly isn't up there as Fealiks has decided not to include any other genre of music in his poll and seems to think this is and age old question.

Fealiks has decided not to include any other genre of music in his poll and seems to think this is and age old question.

The question I asked was "Do you prefer dance music to rock music" not "what is your faviroute type of music" thats like being asked (as long as we are on movie analogies) "which do you prefer, Matrix or Matrix reloaded?" and replying "niether, I prefer the third one" even though the question was clearly nothing to do with the third film. :) Back on topic...

It may be an idea to ask which you prefer, dance music or Rock (so in your case rock unless you prefer dance music to it), as apposed to your all time favorite genre which apparenttly isn't up there as Fealiks has decided not to include any other genre of music in his poll and seems to think this is and age old question.

Hmm, that's a real toughie. I can totally bust a move and breat it down. Give me a phat beat and I'll show you myself. But rock, rocks! My first and last concert was a rock concert. For crap's sake, I'm wearing a Freddie Murcury shirt as we type!

I'm keeping with the rock train.

• 4 weeks later...

Pop music is ace. You all love pop music, let's not deny it. Secretly you're overjoyed when O-Town come on the radio, because they're beautiful people with pretty voices who are better than you. And they can dance. But dance music is mostly horrible. O-Town don't do dance music.

My taste in muisc is here although it's not been updated in a while. Everyone should get an Last FM account, and then not listen to Coldplay. Coldplay are bad for you.

It's all about Cascada and Rihanna, baby.

And of course Nelly Furtado.

ETA: And the Pussycat Dolls!

Cascada-Crap

Rihanna-I used to like her crap when she first appaered, but now she's gay.

Nelly Furtado-Proof that to make it big in music, you have to be a slut.

Pussycat Dolls-I kinda like buttons only cause it's annoyingly catchy, but they have no style, so I lose respect.

I'm wearing a Freddie Murcury shirt as we type!

Cool, another Queen fan! I guess you bought the off-brand shirt, mine spells it Mercury. And I'm sure David Bowie had to sleep with a few record producers, but I don't hold it against him. I guess I don't really like music that can be summed up with just one genre.

Cascada-Crap

Rihanna-I used to like her crap when she first appaered, but now she's gay.

Nelly Furtado-Proof that to make it big in music, you have to be a slut.

Pussycat Dolls-I kinda like buttons only cause it's annoyingly catchy, but they have no style, so I lose respect.

So what if it's crap...crap tastes and sounds good if you're a dung beetle.

And moles are kinda like dung beetles...

Archived