Home

fav star wars character

Zygomaticus

GOSH!!! YOUR PITIFUL!!! Tie Guy I would expect you to know more about Star Wars than that!!

Darktroopers

the creation of Imperial General Rom Mohc, the Dark Troopers were specially-enhanced stormtroopers. There were three stages of darktrooper development. Stage 1 involved a droid frame wearing just the protective exoskeleton, equipped with knife-like armor and an arm-mounted personal shield generator. Although primitive, Stage 1 darktroopers were nonetheless relentless in their pursuit of a target. Stage 2 darktroopers were to be the standard combat unit, using the same exoskeleton with additional armor plating, but were armed with assault cannons and rocket packs. Stage 3 darktroopers were never fully developed. Rom Mohc was the only known user of the Stage 3 design, which incorporated enhanced shields

You should know better Tie Guy:p

I am a Star Wars dictionary!!!:D *lol*

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

GOSH!!! YOUR PITIFUL!!! Tie Guy I would expect you to know more about Star Wars than that!!

Darktroopers

the creation of Imperial General Rom Mohc, the Dark Troopers were specially-enhanced stormtroopers. There were three stages of darktrooper development. Stage 1 involved a droid frame wearing just the protective exoskeleton, equipped with knife-like armor and an arm-mounted personal shield generator. Although primitive, Stage 1 darktroopers were nonetheless relentless in their pursuit of a target. Stage 2 darktroopers were to be the standard combat unit, using the same exoskeleton with additional armor plating, but were armed with assault cannons and rocket packs. Stage 3 darktroopers were never fully developed. Rom Mohc was the only known user of the Stage 3 design, which incorporated enhanced shields

You should know better Tie Guy:p

I am a Star Wars dictionary!!!:D *lol*

Where'd you get that

That crap about Rom Mohc wasn't in Dark Forces anywhere. However, general Mahc was :D

OOM-9 and the battle droids. First in combat expertise, and driven to destruction by a failed microsoft-nemoidian programming venture :rolleyes:

Dark Troopers are good. Stupid Emperor won't re-activate the program though. General Moch/Mach/Whatever obsession w/ one-one combat got his ass killed.

Stormtroopers also rule. :D

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

"Roger, Roger"

Guest Luke Skywalker

humm I would have to choose, judging from my name you already know, Luke skywalker! :)

R2D2 is my brothers fav

Guest DS_StarViper

:emperor: emperor rocks

:thrawn2: stratigic genius

:snow: just plain cool looking

oh and ofcourse :atat: general veers

also the emperor isn't stupid he couldn't keep on the project because he needed a better navy...duh

also the emperor isn't stupid he couldn't keep on the project because he needed a better navy...duh

Actually, the Empire's navy already heavily outclasses the Rebels navy. Even after the Emperor's death, the New Republic was never able to match the original strength of the Imperial Navy.

Hell, the Emperor is a complete moron. If he had allowed the Star Destroyers to disperse and combat the Rebel fleet one-on-one, they wouldn't have been disrupted by the Ackbar Slash, and the Rebels would have gotten their ass owned. Another thing is the ground-commander of the legion on Endor (I think it was Tempest Squadron) should have diverted more troops to the battle. Out of a legion, he sent only a small portion of his troops. You'd think he would have figured out that the Rebels wouldn't be targeting the front door.

Hell, if they'd just sat in the bunker singing "Yankee Doodle" they would have won the battle.

The Emperor is the equivilent of Hitler. Military incompetent, but good for rallying support.

Guest DS_StarViper

for one thing it was pietts disision to not to split the fleet up it was in return of the jedi book. second the ground commander was really stupid I would have cept the doors closed no matter what. and the death star gunners should have targeted home one, if i'm not mistakin that was biggest grand calamari cruiser so why not destroy it, SO it was not the emperors planning it was his military that failed him not the other way around

oh and by the way if darth vader hadn't let that strike force on endor none of this would have happened.

oh also the emperor would have owned luke if it wasn't for darth vader

Guest Tie Guy

Well, if the Emperor wasn't so obsessed with trapping the rebellion and turning Luke he could have just prevented the Death Star plans from getting stolen and the DS2 would have been finished. If it was finished, nothing in the galaxy could destroy it (except maybe the sun crusher)

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, if the Emperor wasn't so obsessed with trapping the rebellion and turning Luke he could have just prevented the Death Star plans from getting stolen and the DS2 would have been finished. If it was finished, nothing in the galaxy could destroy it (except maybe the sun crusher)

Thats true, and Ive been informed by mijtech that there were plans for a 3rd death star and it was destroid in an astroid field. Gosh the empire is obsessed with death stars! lol. Its a classic tale of a hero and villian:)

Archived