Home

True Sith

What will, or which would you prefer, the Sith Lord in K3 be?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What will, or which would you prefer, the Sith Lord in K3 be?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the game told you that Nihilus was a Human originally, before something happened to him to make him evil. And he obviously was not the True sith lord, and neither was Revan, they were just plain old sith lords.

But i am confused by your poll.

Do you mean:

What species will the True Sith lord be?

or

Who is the true sith lord?

or

Which previous Sith Lord is the True Sith lord?

or

Who is the leader of the True Sith?

Your poll seems to not know what its purpose is.

Dark_Lord, could you post the exact question you and your poll is asking? Then we can answer it fully.

I am sorry if i sound like a moderator. I dont mean to sound like that. :)

true sith lord is lord Revan.......the strongest....the most intelligent and brilliant tactican too bad jedi s brainwashed him, true sith are aliens and i really dont know how they look but they are stronger that those on koribaan academy i think true sith are the one we fight in kotor II

true sith lord is lord Revan.......the strongest....the most intelligent and brilliant tactican

Heh. Me thinks you have forgotton someone. DARTH SIDIOUS. He may not be the strongest, but he is without a doubt one of, if not the, the most intelligent tacticians the Sith have ever had. He virtually destroyed the Jedi Order practically by himself. He manipulated nearly every being he met to help his plans become reality. He played the role of a senator from Naboo to perfection, arousing little suspision. He may be the best Sith Lord to date.

But is he the True Sith Lord? I do not know.

The True Sith Lord is probably the VERY FIRST leader of the Sith, and he doesnt even need to be a force wielder.

I dont have a clue what i am talking about.

What is this thread about?

No problem. It happens. Thank you for clearing that up. Could you please edit the poll so that new readers will understand quicker?

Ummm, well, it would be simply awesome if it was something from out of the galaxy, and not even an organic lifeform. I dont mean a droid, but something purely force-created.

But I think that they will stick with humans being sith. I think that LA considers aleins to be inferior to humans, because they think that the players will bond with a character more if it is their own species.

LA just doesnt get it.

EDIT: I would also like to add that if Revan became the true sith lord, then they would have to show us (in a cutscreen or something) Revan killing the true sith lord.

well if you find out, or if you can't let me know

maybe i could move the threa and change the polls?

Changed :D

I took the time limit off.. and I also added the Exile to the choices list ;)

Let me or the others (moderators) know if you need something else changed :)

I still think my idea of them being ultimate Zen buddists will work. Im telling ya, the ultimate darkside badguys that everyone is waiting for and they turn out to be this peaceful utopian society. The storyline could develop from a thousand possibly a billion different ways from the theory alone.

Revan. He is awesome, no one can compare except for Vader.

Not a big Revan fan, he abandoned true power.....foe what? huh? The love a dang jedi brat(bastila). Malak knew power. Hell had he not underestimated Revan on The forge, The Sith would have ruled much sooner. Revanwas a fool who turned away from power, to embrace weakness, he then used the excuse of "true" sith, to run away from his new found weakness. True sith have been extinct since 5000bby. Sith to date are just followers of a belief and ideal. Not a huge Vader fan either, if I start on him ho, this page will go on forever lol. :D

Not a big Revan fan, he abandoned true power.....foe what? huh? The love a dang jedi brat(bastila). Malak knew power. Hell had he not underestimated Revan on The forge, The Sith would have ruled much sooner. Revanwas a fool who turned away from power, to embrace weakness, he then used the excuse of "true" sith, to run away from his new found weakness. True sith have been extinct since 5000bby. Sith to date are just followers of a belief and ideal. Not a huge Vader fan either, if I start on him ho, this page will go on forever lol. :D

Revan was a more subtle nemesis than Malak, 'though. Malak was a predictable, ranting egotist in the Ming mould. Revan, 'though was a strategist, master planner, genius, powerful Force-user and seems to have been something of a wit to boot. Revan wouldn't have done something as clumsy as bombarding Taris into dust, or sending Calo Nord after Malak, had their roles been reversed. I rather suspect that Revan would have left Taris in tact, that Bastila wouldn't have gotten away as she did, and that he would then have let the Republic tie down resources retaking Taris, and then hitting somewhere of more strategic importance than a tired old planet still dining out on charms long passed.

Also, given that knowledge of the Sith species' demise is somewhat vague, we can't know for certain that they *did* die out. In fact, it could even be a cover-up of Revan's activities by the Jedi.

Oh, and what do you mean about Revan turning away from power...I don't remember anything about that...

The True Sith in the possible KoTOR 3 should be the Sith species, so the villain should also be of the Sith species. Or, even better, a mysterious alien species older and more powerful in the Dark Side than even the Sith species.

Actually I don't think "True Sith" means the Sith species.

I might be what Anakin's brother is going towards...

Ok, basically "true Sith" would be a really powerful sith, ro something like that. It is not yet revealed what it is, but I assume a still on-going series of EU Books would shine the light (or lightwhip) on it.

Archived