Home

True Sith

What will, or which would you prefer, the Sith Lord in K3 be?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What will, or which would you prefer, the Sith Lord in K3 be?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hold on a second, what's everyone thinking?

They should make the ebon hawk the true sith.

Revan isn't off fighting the war, the ship controlled his mind after destroying the star forge, then that power corrupted the ship when they were off fighting, using an ancient technique in dark side wall mating with freghter ships.

Then in it's crazed state, it poisoned revan to abandone the others, so it may feast upon him.

That's the only reason it's returns a wreck in the second one. That was just eminating it's despare FOR MORE OF THOSE TASTY JEDI! :firemad: Muahahahahaha

If you don't have anything useful to say Danzig, then why do you post such nonsense?

I think the Sith Lord should be someone from the race of Sith that existed millenia ago. Either that, or perhaps someone with a disabled body who is extremely powerful in the Force. What I would most want to see is someone who is so powerful with the Force, he has completely given up his body to the Dark Side and become sort of a cloud of darkness that roams freely throughout the universe. Mostly like a Dark Side essence.

If you don't have anything useful to say Danzig, then why do you post such nonsense?

I'm beginning to wonder the same thing ;)

@DARTH_DANZIG

Keep your posts on topic. I have already deleted several of your posts but I'm leaving the above one up for example. Do not clutter up threads again.

Cluttering up threads with gibberish posts is considered spam, against Forum Rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my take on the nature of the "true Sith," taken from my post in this thread:

I voted for "A Sith Lord in name only," because none of the Sith from the KOTOR era are real Sith Lords. This would include Revan, Malak, Traya, Nihilus, Sion, Visas, and all of the Sith we encounter in the games. I'm sure you all know about the "true Sith" thing, so I don't need to inform you about that. My take on it, however, is this: the "true Sith" are a hybrid line of succession combined from two previous lines: King Adas' line as the rulers of the Sith species (it doesn't actually begin with Adas but he is the first one we know of) and Xendor's Legions of Lettow, a group of Dark Jedi who split from the Order in 24,500 BBY, just 500 years after the order's founding, was doubled in number when joined by a second group of fallen Jedi in 7,000 BBY and was exiled to the Outer Rim in 6,900 BBY, where they came upon the Sith species and the two groups became one, thus mingling the two succession lines into one. (Sorry about that insanely long sentence there.) This line continued uninterrupted until Sidious and Vader, but retreated to the Unknown Regions shortly after the Great Hyperspace War in 5,000 BBY, where they continued on in secret. In the meantime, Revan and Malak discovered the remnants of what remained of the Sith Empire on Korriban before it retreated, and proclaimed themselves Sith Lords and built a new Sith Empire. However, they could not have been true Sith because they had not been a part of this other, uninterrupted line of succession which was in hiding, and had not been ordained by a true Dark Lord. They were nothing more than glorified Dark Jedi (regardless of how cool we all think they are.)

Millenia later, in 2,000 BBY, when the Jedi Phanius left the Order and and created a New Sith Empire, calling himself Darth Ruin, it is said that he "united all of the scattered Sith clans" as Evil Never Dies tells us. I think these clans would have included the "true Sith"--though they had been weakened and dwindled down to a few, thanks to Revan and the Exile going to fight them after the events of KOTOR II--thus grafting Ruin and his followers onto this line of succession that was as old as the Jedi Order itself. They continued until 1,000 BBY, when all of the Sith were killed except for Darth Bane, who took an apprentice and instituted the Rule of Two, which continued until the days of Sidious and Vader. Vader destroyed his master and himself, thus breaking the line of the true Sith once and for all. This is how Anakin brought balance to the Force, and this is why the Sith from the Legacy era are not true Sith, being self-proclaimed "Sith," glorified Dark Jedi just like Revan's Order.

That's my take on things. I just hope KOTOR III doesn't shoot my theory to hell. This is also how I reconcile the problem with Anakin destroying the Sith and breaking the chain, but the Sith have been completely wiped out and returned many times in the past. I go around this by saying that the chain was never broken but was in hiding while other "Sith" kept appearing and disappearing throughout galactic history.

Edit: Okay, after reading Darth Krayt's post, I've formulated a new theory:

Since it is obvious that these "true Sith" retreated into the Unknown Regions millenia prior to the Great Hyperspace War, perhaps it refers to the Legions of Lettow? Perhaps Xendor and his followers crossed paths with some of these travelers from the Sith race, and the two became one. They then constructed the Trayus Academy on Kashi, which was now barren of life after one of its suns went supernova (as, I believe, it is established that the Lettow had Kashi as their homeworld before they were defeated). And once Xendor was killed and they were defeated by the Jedi, they retreated into the Unknown Regions and established their own empire, having their own line of Dark Lords. Now apply everything I've said from my last post up until Darth Ruin in 2,000 BBY, where they return to Republic space, are integrated into Ruin's new Sith cult, thus grafting his order onto that of the True Sith; and they ended with Sidious and Vader. Now we have a slightly different version of what I've presented, starting with Xendor, remaining in hiding for 23,000 years and returning, and having the Sith we see in the movies being a part of their order. Now this devalifies all known Sith and Sith Lords prior to Darth Ruin, making them all false.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and this would mean that Kashi is Malachor V.

Was'nt Ludo Kressh supposed to be a true sith, im pretty sure it was one of the sith lords buried on Korriban. I remember reading about it i think on wookiepedia.

I hardly doubt a real Dark Lord of the Sith (Ludo became one somehow) would only reign for 30 seconds before dying.

Archived