Home

Planet Mandalore

ElizLestrad

Ok, so this is just complete and total speculation and while Id like this to be true, Im not getting my hopes up.

Its been confirmed on the Forces of Corruption website that there are 40 new units and a few new planets amongst other things...

I then saw a screenshot that confirmed that the planet Mandalore was in the game.

In the post RotJ cannon, Boba Fett brings the scattered mandalorian clans together to fight the Yuzzan Vong. This would mean that mandalorians are around during episodes 1-6. Albeit in no organized fashion.

So Im thinking that if there are 40 new units and you take 20 or so for the pirates and both the Empire and the Rebels get a few new units then taking into account all of the above (and the fact that in one screenshot I saw 2 boba fett icons on 2 separate planets on the side of the Pirates) What are the chances that one of the new units is a squad of Mandalorians or Mandalorian Super Commandos?

Ok, so this is just complete and total speculation and while Id like this to be true, Im not getting my hopes up.

Its been confirmed on the Forces of Corruption website that there are 40 new units and a few new planets amongst other things...

I then saw a screenshot that confirmed that the planet Mandalore was in the game.

In the post RotJ cannon, Boba Fett brings the scattered mandalorian clans together to fight the Yuzzan Vong. This would mean that mandalorians are around during episodes 1-6. Albeit in no organized fashion.

I didn't know that after all those years they are still around. I always thought they fell apart a few thousand years before EP1, seeing as how they always act as mercenaries. I know there were mandalorian people, but not that they considered themsef mandalorian. Oh, and there is no such thing as post ROTJ canon.

And by the civil war time Mandalorians are nearly or totally extinct as pure blood line and civilization(what I mean is that there are no longer clans) .

What u were talking about happens in the Unifying Force, but then its explained that they are not mandalorians, but a group of different races who follow the their way of life.

• 3 weeks later...

He's talking about how only the stuff that's actually shown in the movies is considered irrefutable canon. Other stuff from the Expanded Universe may be official (as in "entered into the Databank and made into official Star Wars lore") but true canon is only the movies. And since RotJ was the last movie, nothing after that is Canon.

Oh, and writing a whole post in capital letters is the same as shouting, and is considered rather rude.

Archived