Home

[TSL] Enter the Jedi Enclave.

The Source

[TSL] Enter the Jedi Enclave.

If someone is looking for ideas, I thought I would try to spark your imagination. How about a mod that will allow you to enter the Jedi Enclave's top portion before it is rebuilt. Otherwords, the enclave will still look rundown, but you can enter the main chambers anyway. There are modding possibilities there.

I had this idea before, people told me it will impossible and laughed lol

But mabye if you used that xyz stuff you could pull it off

But then again it would take 3-4 experinced modders to delay the council meeting and stuff.

I believe Mac is refering to is the ability to enter the Jedi Enclave upper level before you have the meeting with the Jedi Masters. If this is correct then it will require no 3d modeling skill at all. It will simply require some changes to the scripting and conditionals for the module.

I think this would be rather simple. From my experience with .git files, you can: deactivate all the triggers, add placeables, replace the NPCs with salvagers, etc...

I would use the inside 'Rebuilt Enclave' module, and use the outside 'Destroyed Enclave' module. I would not use the ouside module for the rebuilt Enclave. I would only use the inside module. This will prevent complex changes.

Place a trigger at the door 'outside' the Enclave, and another trigger at the door 'inside' the Enclave. This will allow the PC to warp in and out of the Enclave. (or - Since one of the triggers is allready in place, you can just relable the trigger to warp your PC to the second module. You will only have to worry about making one trigger by scratch.)

When it comes to editing the .git files, I would delete all the triggers, use the Jedi Master NPC - Character outlines, and replace them with salvagers. Add new placeables. Move NPCs around. Possibly add more salvagers. Maybe a Jedi Master who is overseeing the refit of the Enclave. Etc...

Archived