Home

Multiple Vader glitch

ElizLestrad

Ok I was playing the campaign for the Empire and I ended up loosing one of the battles against the rebellion. Vader was in the field and was killed as my fleet retreated. However for some reason the game logged him as being alive and dead at the same time so when I wnt to re-organize for another strike I suddenly had 2 vaders. After attacking again, one of the vaders dying yet again, low and behold I have 3 vaders.

Anyone know what to make of this?

Just the regular game (No mods). How do you take screen shots, so I know if it happens again. I just deleted the save game and had to backtrack and it happened only once more. This time I was lucky though and found out by accident if I killed off the new vader before the other had a chance to be revived, then I would be back to only one vader again. I also think (though highly doubt) that it had something to do with doing the whole space battle in fast forward mode, because both times it happened, thats what I was doing to speed things up (one of the mandatory space battles). But then again its just speculation.

Archived