Home

Favourite Gun in Game

Lantzen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually dont play that many shooters, but whenever I do play COD2, I make sure I waste a Nazi to grab one of these(an MP-40) from him. They were awesome weapons for their day.

mp40-02.jpg

mtfbwya

Nice one, Astro, I bought one of those a few weeks ago at a WW2 themed fair at a Railway station, still are awesome weapons.

photo00734fu.jpg

Had to use my D600, lost my camera charger, but there it is, it's authentic deactivated, only 275 pounds, I was lucky to get it there was only 2 other guns left on the stall when I bought it, a Thompson and an MP34, I would have got the Thompson but 450 pounds was a little too much, I got a picture of them both though.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4518/dscn14687iz.jpg

The MP34 was cool, really good action on the bolt, same as the MP40 older weapons always do.

that's awesome MC, thx for the pics :)

Im not the type that's usually interested in guns at all, but playing alot of COD2 has given me a familiarity and fondness of the MP-40 :p see - videogames are bad !! :p

Though I think you need to look at your weights figures, you probably meant 2.75 and 4.50 pounds, not 275 and 450 !! :p

mtfbwya

Archived