Home

Lineage 2

Has anyone played this game. I'm thinking about getting it, but I first want to hear some opinions about it. Also, if you have played this game, do you have to play live to get your character up to a high level? Do you have to pay constantly for this game? And does it let you do what you want like Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion?

You can download it for free but It's a pay to play MMORPG. Some people have set up private servers but they are often buggy and not many people are usually on them. (last time I checked) Anyways, It's violently addictive, much like most MMORPGs are. You can wonder around all you want without reaching high levels but you risk getting yourself violently killed. No leveling offline.

You can download it for free but It's a pay to play MMORPG. Some people have set up private servers but they are often buggy and not many people are usually on them. (last time I checked) Anyways, It's violently addictive, much like most MMORPGs are. You can wonder around all you want without reaching high levels but you risk getting yourself violently killed. No leveling offline.

How do I play on a private server? I downloaded the game. But I don't have the serial code for the game.

Archived