Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Thread hijacking is bad. Changing of the thread's topic through conversation, however is good. I think it should be "allowed" everywhere. The harbour is so leniant, any other place's mods would have this thread closed. Do you have any idea how many boards I've been temporarily banned from because of the example you bastards have set? Well, the answer is one. That was for saying "Shìt off, you elitist fùck, if I wanted your opinion, I'd ask George Bush. Who would give you moderator powers? I'm not sure if you had any modding lessons so: Lesson 1: Ban yourself, weenhole." to a mod when I was 12.

Altogether, Lucasforums is a brilliant place where a good chat is the prority. In a place like GtaForums.com, however, (which is where I got the temporary three-day ban about a year ago that I found out about about a week ago) the mods and administrators just scope out off-topicness and "bad behaviour". The sad thing is, LucasForums is slowly but surely dying.

woah, oxymoron!

And it's sad that the off topicness comes. From some boards, a lot comes from random trouble makers who say mean remarks about a topic's subject (Ex. Cheez in the Naruto Board.) Eventually the fighting stops or somthing and we just talk randomly.

Or else in like a help board, all problems are resolved, why let a good board go to waste? The only things I know of here that don't get too off topic are RPG's and such.They just get randomly stupid.

Archived