Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say somthing about how awesome my avatar is just because Malan is awesome

OMFG. Are you kidding me. His accent was obviously fake. And he was a twit. Horrible. I almost felt bad for him when he got the boot...but not really.

Laura and Alison are my current faves, although Laura should stop wearing clothes with plunging necklines, because...well, yeah. Uli and Michael are OK too.

And I can't stand Sleepy McDouchebag, aka Keith, who apparently can't open his eyes whenever he talks to the camera. I was glad he was in the bottom three. He definitely had to be put in his place.

I hate BucketHead Vincent, too, but he's an entirely different disaster.

Anyway...back to the avatars.

Mine is pretty cool.

Because it's me.

And I'm obviously fly.

OMFG. Are you kidding me. His accent was obviously fake. And he was a twit. Horrible. I almost felt bad for him when he got the boot...but not really.

I'm going to kill you now. Just so you know. I'm going to find you, then I will seriously consider eating your husband, Hannibal style. I hate you with all my heart and Nelly Furtado is a sellout whore.

Darth_Ave, you should embrace your hatred more often; it's nifty. Also, I'm so not pop culture savvy, no idea who this Malan character is.

'Malan Breton from Tiawan. Who eats flan while he twirls his baton' I'm sorry I just love quoting four four.

Malan was one of the contestants on this season of project runway. He went home way to early and cause the biggest scandal in PR history since Chloe's season 2 victory. Angela was a bitch who deserved to go BUT NO! I'm protesting Runway, because this week is my last episode. Someone get's kicked off, probably Keith because he scanned runway pics for his sketchbook.

and no. I'll never imbrace my haters. Nobody insults Malan, or anything(or anyone) else i'm fond of unless they want my four inches up there ass.

That part made me cough. Surely you don't mean...but wait, aren't you supposed to be a girl?! Dammit Darth, make sense!

(Somewhat on-topic: Samnmax221 is working on removing the white surrounding my avatar. Yay!)

ever hear of four inch heels? hello?

and I changed Malan icons because this one is prettier and reminds me of his awesomely evil laugh.

(Somewhat on-topic: Samnmax221 is working on removing the white surrounding my avatar. Yay!)

It is a bit hard to have an eliptical over a transparent layer well keeeping it below 40k.

Edit: oops, well that was stupid, I guess I'd temporarily forgotten Jpeg doesn't support transparency.

Yeah, folks, after one year of questionable absence, the weasbeavers are back. And so are graphical signatures, with no sense at all! Thank's for ter luurve!

But to be correct, Darth_Ave, this is not just awesome,.. it is teh

-TUM!! TUUMM! TUUUMMMM!!!!-

spootyness!

Pff, who cares? In half a year, he's faded from everyone's memory again...
NOT FROM MINE!!

Because I never had a memory of him. Who IS this guy?

It is a bit hard to have an eliptical over a transparent layer well keeeping it below 40k.

Edit: oops, well that was stupid, I guess I'd temporarily forgotten Jpeg doesn't support transparency.

You stupid b*tch!! PNG does, and forget about those layers. Use select elliptical regions, then copy the selection and do a insert as new. Et violine. Save as PNG with alpha and max compression. To make it look cooler and smooth I also selected the Feather edges option, because PNG also supports transparency levels.

looka 'ere

itchy1.png

an' 'ere

itchy2.png

I did two, with and without some white stuff surrounding it. It took 5 minutes including the upload, and additional 38 minutes for making another quality Ray Jones post.

I pimp with GIMP!

Yeah? Well I... bogropple stu... wait... STOPPLE with dogwaffle.... no... I fropple with dogwaffle... I project my greatness into the copples of... no wait.... hang on....

Ok yeah, I use Project Dogwaffle which owns the very soul of GIMP with its awesomenessage and then swallows it whole. Everything I say is true and if you think different, think again, you are inevitabley wrong. I win.

I hate you with all my heart and Nelly Furtado is a sellout whore.

Would you stop pissing in everone's ear about your freaking music biz half-truths. It's all about the music and I pity the fool that follows the (sometimes not so) personal lifes of celebs.

You stupid b*tch!! PNG does, and forget about those layers. Use select elliptical regions, then copy the selection and do a insert as new. Et violine. Save as PNG with alpha and max compression. To make it look cooler and smooth I also selected the Feather edges option, because PNG also supports transparency levels.

I pimp with GIMP!

Hey I was really tired when I did that, I got it done and because I used a different source it came out sharper looking.

Would you stop pissing in everone's ear about your freaking music biz half-truths. It's all about the music and I pity the fool that follows the (sometimes not so) personal lifes of celebs.

Well, sorry. When i'm defensive, I get bitchy. I'm a girl, it's what we do.

I still think Smon's avatar is the best. Because I love the Addams Family.

Archived