Home

Best avatar

Gabez

You get bitchy like Malan?

...I pity your attempts to be insulting. I mean, i heard better on the playground in elementry. And it's kinda funny that I fighting with a guy who's apparently straight about on of the most feminine reality show out there. Really, kinda of gay of you, dontcha' think?

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-J's avatar is not moving "3D". Not to the right or left nor anywhere else. It's just kind of rotating and stupidly bounceyeyeyeyn 'round. Oh, yes, K-J, I *dare* to mock you, 'coz I know you can do better. Or are you afraid you could prove me wrong? Bwahaha!

Ray, whilst I respect your choice to revert back to the awesome Angry Beavers avatar, do you really think you can stand up to someone like K-jo and his sprites? I mean he does have an army of them. Show him your army K-Jo!

...I pity your attempts to be insulting. I mean, i heard better on the playground in elementry. And it's kinda funny that I fighting with a guy who's apparently straight about on of the most feminine reality show out there. Really, kinda of gay of you, dontcha' think?

I was insulting Malan.

Jesus Christ.

Good job trying to make a couple of dumb comments a personal issue.

I think that all illustrator/photo manipulation programs should keep the tool panels ontop... I can't get used to having to go to the taskbar all the time with the GIMP. I'll stick with dogwaffle for now, although with dogwaffle there are too many toolbars, you start to struggle to see the actual image. I need a bigger monitor.

You bought Photoshop? I'm lucky, I get mine at student prices and even then it's freaking expensive? What bank did you rob to get it?

Tis the dogs B's though. I've been using it in all it's incarnations since version 5 and I'm totally in love with it. If you're confused about layers Das, just give me a PM, I've used up to and over 50 in a single image.

You bought Photoshop? I'm lucky, I get mine at student prices and even then it's freaking expensive? What bank did you rob to get it?

Tis the dogs B's though. I've been using it in all it's incarnations since version 5 and I'm totally in love with it. If you're confused about layers Das, just give me a PM, I've used up to and over 50 in a single image.

That must've cost a lot of money considering Curso De Photoshop...

Yes, it does, Elements it's the lighter verson of actual Photoshop, thus explaining why it's cheaper. Adobe photoshop CS retails at about £500 if you're lucky.

I don't know the conversion rate, nor do I care to look it up, but Photoshop CS2 was $170. I wouldn't have bought it even if I had that extra $70 anyway, since that'd probably be better spent on music.

Well...knowing my musical taste, maybe not ;P

Archived