Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will you stop editing my posts already? I feel like I'm having acute schizophrenic episodes. XD

Well my god Ray, stop giving me a reason to.

girl-not-pink-thumb-new.jpg

Yes, that's very nice, now stop showing us your christmas takings.

Yay! Gay pink lightsabre attack!! And there is an even worse image it creates .. like when turn my head on the side .. <_<;;;

So... I noticed I didn't get a comment for my pink lightsaber... that was pink... and was a lightsaber. :p

Does my new userbar look better than my old sig?

I may change my avatar to some sort of Greg Staples art. I less than three Greg Staples' art :)

What Fealiks ??!! No ! Now that you have changed you'r avater, you ain't Fealiks anymore !! Or.. :p You've got that avatar for years! Or.. At leats since i joined.. Where did you get it ? I mean you'r old avatar. The walking mummy thing

I don't heart mummies nearly as much as Greg Staples' stuff. So there. Admit it, mummies are dead! haha! Get it?! They're dead!

Eww, you think that was funny. You lose my vote for funniest member.

Although, I think ZBomber has the best avatar. Because Queen rocks, Bohemian Rhapsody rocks, and Freddie Mercury rocks.

And THAT is from wondershowzen. Wondershowzen is sooo funny but it got cancelled because MTV are all winkles :'(

I wanna know who thinks I should keep Dredd ( <- ) or my old avatar, because I think everybody cares because I'm an egotistical arsehole :D

Archived