Home

Anybody wonder if?

Rebel Loyaltist

Depends how thier royality system is set up.

Amidala was voted in to become queen of Naboo. I have no idea if they planned her to marry, and sire offspring to continue the line. once she is dead they will probly vote in another King, or queen regardless of genes, or Lines

OI - Rebel Loyalist - ever heard of the phrase - warn of a spoiler.

I looked in this topic cause it sounded interesting, and then see episode 2 ruined for me by the 3 words 'Anakin marries Armidala' !

BAS... well - you can GUESS what im thinking !

PLEASE people - warn of spoilers in future !

And I DIDNT know about it already !

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Thrawn

And it's all throughout the movie.

I think a big D'UH is in order here!

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Fondas

DFMD, although I do agree about spoilers and I'm strongly against people that post that stuff with no consideration about people who haven't seen the movie or played a specific game but THIS IS NOT SUCH A CASE !

Do I have to remind you that there is no script available for episode 2 ? We don't even know the title of the movie. You can not blame someone for making assumptions. You seem to forget that this is a prequel we're talking about, thus it's only common knowledge to come to logical conclusions.

Do you consider a spoiler if someone told you that Senator Palpatine is going to be the Emperor ? I don't think so.

Even if you haven't read the TPM novell , it's more than obvious that Amidala is going to be the mother of Luke and Leia and since Anakin/Vader is their father...

Notice that it was a certain tone in your post that made me answer to you in that way. I would suggest that you give more thought before start shouting at someone.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

[This message has been edited by Fondas (edited July 05, 2000).]

Sorry - but the way he put it, it looked as if he had discovered that it was SET.. Sorry...... redface.gif

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

heck, no one knows if it is going to be Episode 2 or 3 when they get married, i ahve seen a Plot summury for Episode 2, and there is some spoilers in it, which i will not metion (it came from the ranch), i have also seen some artist scetches for a few scenes, again there is some spioilers there, do i mind? no b/c it is how the story develpoes, and the characters interact, which makes the movie. I never knew EXACTLY how Anakin was going to be freed from slavery, and the neat Jedi gambling dice trick, suprised me, also the MIDI-clorians did too.

anywaz back to topic

I dont think Naboo's government has a true monarchy. Amidala is queen, with advisors, but there is no hint of her trying to find a "king" and in the Novel, it said she was voted in by the people to become queen. so, who really knows.

And in case your wondering, Princess Liea is royalty to the house of Organa (her adopted father is Bail Organa) but Luke never gets any title except the son of skywalker. So i dont think either Luke, or liea is royalty by blood, so i am thinking that Anakin will not become king

How did you get to Skywalker ranch? Give details so I can go.

---------------------------------------------

Amazing fact: Chewie had to stay near film crews when filming Endor inROTJ in case anyone mistook him for bigfoot and shot him!

This is true(Consult Behind the magic if you think I'm lying)

Does this mean that all the aliens from SW are real and live at Skywalker ranch? Cool!

---------------------------------------------

"What'd ya mean the allaince can't have AT-AT's! That's it, we're going!"

Guest Thrawn

I knew those aliens were real!

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Well CMDR DFMDI was ready to chew when you called me a b@$t@rd but since you said sorry I can't

Anyway back to topic I know Luke isn't royalty and that Leia was adopted but was wondering because Bail was probably a king and thats the idea of kings,

------------------

The Rebel Alliance. They're the best. Enough said. The Empire sucks. Too much said.

http://go.to/rebelguardians

hockeypro1@aol.com

Archived