Home

All Multiplayer Games-`Connection Interrupted`?

sinful)va(

hey, got JKA in mail the other day and singleplayers fine but everytime i try to join a multiplayer server both with and without jka+ mod, this is what happens- i log in, everything loads, i get into game with profile screen with all the portraits and 5 seconds later i get a "connection interrupted" message. this happens to every server i join. please help!

What is the game's version ? Type /version in the console. If it's 1.0.0.0, do the following :

If the update said JK was already up to date, go to Start, Run, type regedit,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/LUCASARTS/STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT JEDI ACADEMY/1.0

And remove the "Magic" key.

my firewall is fine. i both turned it off then tried -still didn't work- and after that i made jka an exception just to be sure. how do i get into the game console? where do i hit `? i can't do it ingame cause i can't actually get into a multiplayer game without getting the "connection interrupted" message.

I have problems with this as well. I find it strange because some friends of mine had their multiplayer part of the game working fine but I find my connection goes funny even when I try to play in a lan. It'll come up with the server list and everything but then when I try to go into one I get an error message and get sent straight back to the main page

Archived