Home

The next book in the X-Wing series will be (by me) called....

nova_wolf

Star Wars : X-Wing - B-Wing !

You may know of my extreme respect for the B-Wing Assault bomber, and may have seen me trying to recruit for a group called Nova Squadron (unsuccesfully at that). Well, I didnt realise that Nova Squadron was ALREADY an elite B-Wing group - its the one stationed aboard the Mon Remonda (Great minds think a like).

As such, Im gonna do a book when Zsnji changes tack and only uses capitol ships, rendering the X-Wings and A-Wings useless, and so my 2nd fave group (B-Wings are good- but the Rogues and Wraiths will ALWAYS be No.1).

Plus there are no named members (Post to correct if Im wrong) so I can put myself in charge - Cmdr Jon Adamson, CO of Nova Squadron. biggrin.gif How cool would that be !

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest paulbarnard

damn. i just read the book last week (trying to get through the entire sw series over the summer). I don't remember them saying much beyond numbers.

Solo Command, Iron Fist, and possibly Wraith Squadron would be the places to look. Probably want to check out something earlier to see if Gen Salm has any thing to do with their training/command before transfer to the mon remonda.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

Guest General Taskor

The next book should be Dark Tide 3 which there will be because in the Star Wars Universe they haven't got rid of the Vong yet.

[This message has been edited by General Taskor (edited July 24, 2000).]

Guest Thrawn

They never name any of the members of Nova Squadron. And I find it hard to beleive that they would only use cap ships. He doesn't have that many to begin with. And he would need fighter cover. And X-wings do ok against cap ships smile.gif

But the NJO takes place way after the X-wing books.

===============Spoiler================

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I think the next X-wing book will be Wedge's

wedding ceremony.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Hence why they should get some more storyline.

And I get the point about the Cap ships, but instead, what about if Zsinji started to use loads of Carricks - you know - the anti-star fighter capitols. THEN would you believe that Nova should get some more action ?

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Thrawn

Actually, I think Lancer frigates would be a better choice. And yes, it makes it a tad bit more understandable, but they would still need to have some fighter squads for cover. Rogue and Wraith squadron would still need to go in with them.

------------------

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

My experience is that whether Carrack or Lancer - its a pain in the butt (Well, not for my Nova Squadron !).

So we need to keep the Rogues and PoleArm in fighters, so we just have 2 or 3 more B-Wing flightgroups moved to Solo Command.

(PS - are the Wraiths still Intell, or back to fighters - im behind on my reading.)

------------------

Guest Thrawn

Intel as far as I know

------------------

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived