Home

Why the hell...

BongoBob

I feel must post this. I turned on Sci-Fi channel, and saw House of the dead footage. It then switched to some black chick shooting pistols, then back to house of the dead footage. I then realised that apparently there is a movie. Why. It's so damn bad, why the hell. It's not even a good zombie movie. The camera is all over the place, it actually gave me nausea. Everything about it is just plane horrible. Why the f*** does hollywood do this to gamers :(

Please, PLEASE, let the Halo movie do some amount of justice to gamers everywhere.

It's the sci-fi channel. They've gone to the ****s; the only really good show they have is Battlestar Galactica. Right now they're trying to get by with b-movies and wrestling.

Oh well, at least there's some amusement in the channel: compared to the G4TechTV-WeHateLifeAndWeHateYou, it's like a bloody paradise.

OFF TOPIC-

@ darth_ave-LOL, love shockers sux0r.... poison jam were the dogs bol**cks...

ON-TOPIC- you dont really need to take him on. throw a couple of german pr0n0 stars in his path, on the other side of a covered pit filled with rusty spikey things i.e sporks, or spikes.... that'll teach him.

Holy **** I didn't even notice Darth Aves Avatar!

Poison Jam was ghey, Combo was the s*** :D

*never thought he'd ever be talking about JGR/JSRF on LF*

Back on topic though, is there a list of his movies crimes against gamers?

I feel must post this. I turned on Sci-Fi channel, and saw House of the dead footage. It then switched to some black chick shooting pistols, then back to house of the dead footage. I then realised that apparently there is a movie. Why. It's so damn bad, why the hell. It's not even a good zombie movie. The camera is all over the place, it actually gave me nausea. Everything about it is just plane horrible. Why the f*** does hollywood do this to gamers :(

Please, PLEASE, let the Halo movie do some amount of justice to gamers everywhere.

Because games to movies are suck. All of them are, the only more successful ones are Resident Evil and RE: Apcolypse I guess? And actually to be honest, DooM wasnt that bad of a movie, at least it was better than i expected. But got a little crappy towards the ending though. Worst game to movie convertion was Tomb Raider imo.

DooM wasnt that bad of a movie, at least it was better than i expected. But got a little crappy towards the ending though[/Quote] Yeah but the story have nothing to do with the game, he totaly butcher the story of Doom with that film, he could called it anything and just throw in some monsters, but he have to say it's Doom.

And he gonna butcher Far Crys story to:(

Yeah but the story have nothing to do with the game, he totaly butcher the story of Doom with that film, he could called it anything and just throw in some monsters, but he have to say it's Doom.

As far as I know, Uwe Boll had nothing to do with Doom. It was directed by some chap named Andrzej Bartkowiak.

Yeah but the story have nothing to do with the game, he totaly butcher the story of Doom with that film, he could called it anything and just throw in some monsters, but he have to say it's Doom.

From what i heard it was based on the first Doom game, but i read the story for the 1st Doom and it wasnt about some 24th Chromosome? Its kinda like the AVP movie, no ties to the game at all. Execpt the characters and stuff. The monster designs and names in Doom were based off from Doom 3 though, maybe they were just trying to make a movie which was based on the game.

OFF TOPIC-

@ darth_ave-LOL, love shockers sux0r.... poison jam were the dogs bol**cks...

You wish. They're just my fave gang. Jazz is true OG.

Also, thank goodness there is never gonna be a psychonauts movie made by professionals, Just us rad kids over in RD.

I cant believe no one mentioned the Mortal Kombat movie. I dont care... I like it :p

And as far as worst video game movie goes, it doesnt get much worse then House of the Dead and Street Fighter

I loved the Mortal Kombat movie too, it was hilarious and entertaining! But I was about 8 when I first watched it so I would be entertained by anything. But whats wrong with Street Fighter? It's so bad that it's actually good!

Archived