Home

Drawing request game

Peff

ok. Here is how it goes :

1. Person "a" requests a drawing

2. Person "b" draws his request, scan it and requests a new drawing

Get it ?

The drawings has to be something related to either monkey Island, some piratey stuff and things like that. Pirates of the Caribbean too for example.

It can be everything from items to characters. But do not make the requests too difficult.

ok. I'll start with a very easy request - The next person has to draw something Guybrush has in his pants through the four games.

awesome Joshi

piratebrowseingtheweb5le.jpg

Pirate browseing the web

Well he isn't holding a sword but exept from that, I think it is good enough :p

The next person has to draw a drunk tourist thats next to a local undrunk pirate

You can have stan. On these conditions:

ONE crap background.

ONE speech bubble.

ZERO clever little "stay-the-same" patterns on his suit, my Stan can't afford that crap.

Here, take him.

I would like a picture of the handsome LeChuck in any form, and whoever draws him has to put more than 20 minutes work into it or else I'll Cry and tell my mum. Go.

You realise that the "stay-the-same" pattern would have actually been easier than what you did :p

Voodoo_Guy_small.jpg

Okay, well, as you can probably tell by the looks of it, it took more than 20 minutes to do... but seeing as I did it around 2 years ago, it really only took me about 5 minutes to find where I'd it hosted and link to it here.

Hmm, lets see, I want... a cabin boy up in the crows nest of a ship.

A cabin boy sitting in the crow's nest... BUT WITH A TWIST.

crow.jpg

I request the Guybrush and LeChuck voodoo dolls being sold someplace and Guybrush and LeChuck fighting with the sales clerk over who gets to buy them.

Fine, as long as you edit your post with the picture instead of double posting (obviously, Fealiks, you can just make a fresh post because I've posted here, but in future, just edit).

That makes us all happy.

I'll draw that but I've never played the Grim Fandango games so it may look a bit different...

edit:

I tried to do the grim fandango style and failed miserabely so I did a skeletal picture of LeChuck instead... which is sort of grim fandango...

failedattempt4lc.png

I want a picture of Guybrush kicking some male character in the nads.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived