Home

Drawing request game

Peff

No no, Smon did do a picture so it's only right that the next picture be of his request, an MI character done in the style of Grim Fandango, and just for the hell of it, I'll go ahead and do this one (I did my A-Level Art exam based on the Day of the Dead and Mexican Calavera's so it won't be completely new territory for me)

No no, Smon did do a picture so it's only right that the next picture be of his request, an MI character done in the style of Grim Fandango, and just for the hell of it, I'll go ahead and do this one (I did my A-Level Art exam based on the Day of the Dead and Mexican Calavera's so it won't be completely new territory for me)

I did do a picture...

Stupid Google... cant find any good file hosters... should have stuck to Imageshack... stupid Imageshack didn't work... stupid me... stupid blaming evereything on something stupid else.... stupid.... um.... elipses...

Anyway carry on drawing, I want to see your Calavavvyrearangeyarero style thing! Make sure your request is creative, I want a challenge. Assuming no one else gets in before me, that is.

Photobucket seems to work well for me. Just so you know.

And for those waiting for me to do the damn picture already, my sister came home this weekend and hogged the computer and internet the entire time. She's going back tonight so all the better for me.

Yep, very Free.

Okay, Guybrush done in the style of Grim Fandango

GrimGuybrush.jpg

NOw I want a colurful picture of Guybrush wearing a dress. (this way Smon get's his picture and Fealiks gets his request and everyones happy...hopefully)

Yes that would make...absolutely no sense whatsoever. Dead screen pixels don't tend to move up or down depending on when you scrolling and only appear when my Avatar is there. If anything it'd be a problem with my actual picture trying to submit sumbliminal messages through green spots to make everyone take a day off every third tuesday or something, but as it is, that's not the case and it's simply something Photoshop adds to it's screen flare filter.

Yes that would make...absolutely no sense whatsoever. Dead screen pixels don't tend to move up or down depending on when you scrolling and only appear when my Avatar is there

Yeah, thats where I realised it wasnt one. I already have one dead pixlel on my screen.

Anyway here's my picture. Signed and everything :p

guybrushinadressex3.png

It would be jolly terrific if somebody took the time to create a picture of one of those adorable little undead pirates plzthx. k? lol kewl.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived