Home

Crazy Projectiles??

Fetid Corpse

No you can't use your imagination. You simply can't call it Star Wars anymore if you throw the movies right into the bin. Apart from that, there is a huge EU out there (just so you know, Kyle and Mara are NOT canon). Part of that EU is used frequently and it would be wierd to make stuff up for something that's already there. Lucky though you can edit the files easily and fix the game to fit in with the others, however petro should have done it right in the first place. Somehow I expect a screw up.

:firemad: what are talking about?!?!?!? Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn arn't canon? Of course they are canon! Mara Jade Is the wife of Luke skywalker, and on top of that Mother of his Child! Who are you, Supershadow? Jeeze i'm sorry i just misplaced myself. But trust me they are 100% canon. And on another note. I agree With Darth Andrew

Well, if they are canon, tell me in wich movie they appear and during wich part so I can see for myself. Though Mara may have been in EP VI as an extra in the background. However there is nothing to conclude that person actually is Mara. Apart from that, during the timeline of the movies they shouldn't make too much up. It would be silly if the Empire has 200+ vehicletypes all for the same purpose. That would mess with production as well as spare parts.

all of the star wars books are official... they have to get permission from LucasFilm and GL to be able to publish... therefore we must accept that they are canon... alright we might not like some of what is written... and there might be contradictions... but if we were to exclusively use the films for games like EAW... they would be very boring...

Archived