Home

Any new Star Wars Movie Gossip

Guest Hans The Great

And what does a fully CGI Yoda mean - He is gonna get Jedi with on someones ass ! We FINALLY get to see what the oh wise bogey can do !

But, (SPOILER)

Shame about Mace Windu.

I hear that Yoda fights Sidious, and Mace takes on someone else (Anakin maybe ?) and gets slaughtered ! (And I dont mean a few to many down the pub ! smile.gif )

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Why not. Yoda is supposidly the greatest Jedi ever ! Why couldnt he face down some Sith punk whose 3 times his height ?

Anyway. I reckon that the next two will be as follows :

I think that Anakin will turn to the dark side n this episode, and so Yoda will fiight Sidious, who has come for his new appentice, and Mace will fight Anakin (well, defend against him anyway) and die.

Episode 3 wil have the Jedi hunt begin, with Mandalorians in the picture as they were a great Jedi hunting race (Boba Fett enter big time now) and Obi-Wan catches up with Anakin. Fight breaks out, and Anakin falls in vat of acid. Thats at START of film. We then see the new Anakin, partially formed into Darth Vader later in the film for final fight, and then roll on credits.

Heh - we REALLY need an extra episode in here somewhere ! What about the Rebel Alliance.

Why is Naboo so heavily featured ?

And why did they have to choose that 'orrible little Jake Lloyd for Anakin - he CANNOT act. He SO badly fouled up what couldve been a great fighter assault sequence....

Um, strayed a bit there... err - well thats my current theory.... tada ?

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Naboo will be destroyed in Ep. III by the Empire after a massive orbital bombardment, along with a few other "troublesome" worlds, and rendered uninhabitable. The Empire will suppress this knowledge or it might just become "lost" like much of the high-tech gear in Ep. 1.

------------------

mono.jpg

There appears to be a small Japanese girl in my sig.

Gunray--Otaku in training

ankain will start his path down towards the dark side, with Obi-wan trying to stop him, but failing.

Sideous/Empoere/Palipitaine will declare martial law, and claim a "New Order" to get rid of coruption, and proclaim himsefl Emporer

Amidala, and Anakin get married.

Clones will Create upruisings, and the Jedi are called to defend. yet fail.

Anakin will meey his Bro (by adoption) Owen, and try to free the salves on tatooine.

and that is jsut in Episode 2

Archived