Home

Tie Pilot Chestplate Reskin

Aracus92

i played SWG some time ago and made my char a TIE pilot.. and something i instantly noticed was the difference between the SWG TIE pilot chestplate and the JKA one.. and to be honest, i prefered the SWG one and decided to attempt to make such a skin.

However due to the survival gear taking up a good bit of the TIE pilot torso.. i did the skin on the chest texture transplanted onto the Kyle model and here is the result

kyletiepilot.jpg

and here is the same skin with the original chest texture

kyletiepilotoldchesttexture.jpg

and my inspiration

inspiration.jpg

That looks pretty nice! I used to like being a TiE pilot in Star Wars Galaxies... Shame I don't play it anymore, I really wanted to get to level 4 piloting. :( I really wanted the rewards for finishing the pilot profession, which were the lovely jackets and helmets. :)

But maybe you could try making it more... Leathery!

i dont know how i would do that other than maybe darken the texture and add a slight shine shader..

also why would i do that? there is no refference anywhere i can find that suggests the fabric that the flight suits are made of are leather

except offcourse pictures of it from swg, but since swg is kinda none-cannon on many points i wouldnt take that ti seriously

i dont know how i would do that other than maybe darken the texture and add a slight shine shader..

also why would i do that? there is no refference anywhere i can find that suggests the fabric that the flight suits are made of are leather

except offcourse pictures of it from swg, but since swg is kinda none-cannon on many points i wouldnt take that ti seriously

Hahaha, sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that. I just read the title bit in the title that says "CHESTPLATE". I was referring to his pants/trousers. Sorry, heh!

Archived