Home

the underworld sounds like a fun faction to play...

shadowsfm

the DS2 shouldnt be able to move really... i mean until its finished... then it should be destroyable by the millenium falcon and red sqaudron (both survive battle)

what i really want to know is whether they will be useable in campaign, etc... and whether the tech tree will be modified to include them... and whether the empire and rebel campaigns will be improved to take into account the new units and the extended timescale...

but FoC looks fun anyhow... (and when LoW comes out... even better...)

the DS2 shouldnt be able to move really... i mean until its finished... then it should be destroyable by the millenium falcon and red sqaudron (both survive battle)

yeah, ds2 better not move. (but then what is the point of having it, planet deffence?) there has to be a more interesting way to destroy a deathstar then like how it is now. how about giving it hard points like the ssd?

bu then again... if the DSII cant move it isnt much use... but it obviously can move... as in the E3 clips... it is seen in a battle over Felucia... also where the Executor and Home One were destroyed... i just cant see how it can move while incomplete... i mean wouldnt there be a lot of excess stress on the framework when it jumps to hyperspace...

Archived