Home

So I was thinking...

Do you get your drugs wholesale or something?

Jae's Hotel Asylum supplies them. The doctors are still trying to figure out the optimum treatment regimen. :)

I like Hanks in anything. I grew up watching 'Bosom Buddies' which he was hilarious in. I was actually surprised to see him do so well in a serious role (Philadelphia) after all that.

I think "Airplane!" is one of the greatest. Seeing Johnny spin around in a bunch of phone cords screaming "Auntie Em! Uncle Henry! It's a twister! It's a twister!" was beyond funny, as were the rest of the awful puns. We can't talk at our house tho--Jimbo and I met when a mutual friend of ours told me about his bad puns. We had a pun tax debt before we ever got married, and it's only gotten worse....

They should make pancake flooring, simply for sheer novelty.

I figure IHOP should cash in on the marketting. All they have to do is find an angle that plays with the people, capitalize on the market (run denny's out of the competition), and PR it like a mother ****er (all commercials on UPN and Nickelodeon should be a video advertising this.)

They could probably keep it afloat with the cunning creation of a syrup mop.

Hell, maybe they could then finally make it a literal house of pancakes.

Discuss.

I didn't know you had a fairy-tale-fetish :xp:

There's nothing wrong with any of those aspects, the only thing that gives people a bad impression is when rain runners carry signs that say "I want Christian Bale inside me!".

I have pictures sithy...

Your photographer friends have betrayed you:lol:

Yeah, that'll send off "bad vibes" as well...

You'd be surprised how little people respect us barefoot mohican rain-runners. Just because we aren't wearing shoes, have mohawks, and are running in the rain doesn't make us crazy.

It's the white jacket that says on the back "Property of Bellevue Sanitarium. If lost, please place in any mailbox to return" that gives you away. The hair is just a red herring. :)

Cherokee and Ojibwa are way better than Mohican.

It's the white jacket that says on the back "Property of Bellevue Sanitarium. If lost, please place in any mailbox to return" that gives you away. The hair is just a red herring. :)

Cherokee and Ojibwa are way better than Mohican.

Mohicans have the book/movie going for them though.

Anyways, I was thinking: MySpace should be shut down. I'd post a link to the particular site that caused me to come up with this, however it's suffering from...technical difficulties at the moment.

MySpace--a place for teens to meet, tell each other all their vital statistics for the entire world to see including (but not limited to) addresses, phones, social security numbers, insurance status, parent's salary, and anything else that you'd never shout out in the middle of a crowd of strangers. Predators are having a field day.

Of course, you'd be putting the cops who pretend to be students to catch the predators out of business.

I was also thinking that Christian Bale and Mos Def should have a two man show in which they re-enact video games, playing all of the characters.

I'd give a fortune to make that **** happen.

Discuss.

HELLS YEAH! They really should! That'd be LMAO funny. Imagine Halo... with bitchy Cortona, midget grunts, and of course my main man: the steroid enhanced, combat bred, super weapon: the MC.

And who knows, maybe Yao Ming could play an elite. :)

Archived