Home

Jedi #1

Rebel Loyaltist

Are you referring to Old Republic Jedi? If so, that'a tricky question. From what I understand, the Jedi started out as more of a philosophical group, not the guardians of peace and justice we know them as. It wasn't until sometime after they discovered the force that they decided to put it to use. It may have the name of the "founder" in the Essential Chronology. I'll try to remember to look it up in it sometime.

There has been no metion of the "first Jedi"

the closest we get is if you look at the "Goldan Age of the Sith" series from Darkhorse comics... it takes place 5000 years befroe the battle of Yavin, and there Jedi had external power sources for thier sabers, and the Sith dont use Light sabers, but swords made out of crystal

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The closest I can recall to a novel reference is a folk legend mentioned in I, Jedi, of how the first Force-user came to Camaas to learn the moral use of "his" power.

While this could be merely a Camaasi culture legend (think of what it says about Camaasi morality), it is the best we have at the moment.

It implies that the "first Force-user" was male, and appeared after interstellar travel had been around long enough for Camaas to be known.

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't put too much faith in that, considering that some of their info is dead wrong.

Red is the only colour available to Sith who use dark synthetic crystals to manufacture their lightsabres, unlike Jedi who use natural crystals in their sabres.
Yet in the RotJ novelization, Luke is clearly shown using synthetic crystals --R2 even sees him take them out of Ben's easy-bake oven fusion-kiln.

Ben (Jhon) Skywalker
"Jhon?"

Darth Seer (Founder of the modern Sith Order)
The founder of the modern Sith was Darth Bane.

Darth Rage (Sidious' Apprentice after Darth Maul)
:confused:

Archived