Home

EP2 is going to sux! if jar jar is there!

Guest Rogue3

too late.

Actually i wish they stuck with the original idea of Jar Jar.

Jar Jar was suppose ot be a mute. Something to do with his exile. Also, i think you really get to see the character in the best light when he was Chained up in front of Boss Nass. The Expression was not the Jar-Jar we know.

Jar Jar was GOING to be killing in EP-1 but i guess they decided to keep him around for the kiddies. Be nice to have a tragic figure in EP1 like him.

Tho from one of the artist that is working on EP-1 and EP-2 (He creates the look for Dath Maul, and the costumes for Amidala) His one comment that he gave concerning EP2 was "Give Jar Jar a chance"

And that is what i am going to do. (tho this is his last chance)

Guest Fondas

I remember reading something about Jar-Jar in starwars.com newsletter: He's gonna make a brief appearance.

Lrt's hope it would be <u>really</u> brief !!! wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think JJ's role as an Innocent is significant.

Note that he never once sets out intentionally to hurt anyone or anything. Even during the droid battle, JJ entered into the situation looking only to get out alive (if not for Boss Nass, he'd not even have been there).

I think we'll see more and more of JJ's good heart as the prequels unfold. He will become Anakin's conscience, the symbolic light to Anakin's Darkness.

Then, in Ep. III, once most of us are actually fond of him, Anakin will kill him, probably unintentionally. This could be a really dramatic moment; Anakin actually killing what is effectively his own innocence.

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

I Hate Jar Jar "they" used him too much I think he sort of wrecks the movie, if ya know what I mean. I hear "they" are going to kill him off in Ep II. "They" said that little kids would get upset if Jar Jar got killed, but I'm upset 'cause Jar Jar isn't dead (Tee Hee)

[This message has been edited by Commander Kupalo (edited August 03, 2001).]

Archived