Home

Favorite TV Series

MrWally

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell yes. Beast wars was the s***. One of the first 3D animated tv series I'd ever seen, and it still to this day holds its own as a good show. The plot wasn't too shabby either. It got pretty indepth near the end.

It was pretty good, but Reboot is the king of all that is 3d and animated.

My favorite, both on-air and off

Firefly - my favorite series ever

Angel - my second favorite Joss Whedon show

Veronica Mars - I got into this because Joss Whedon said how much he loved this show, so I bought the season 1 dvd and now I'm hooked.

The Office - Such a funny show that has me bursting out laughing so many times.

Prison Break - Very good show. Can't wait to see what happens in second season.

24 - Jack Bauer! 'nuff said.

I used to be completely obsessed with Simpsons too, and would watch it 2, and possibly 3 times a day
Pssshhh, I've watched entire seasons of Scrubs in a day.

I have a hard time picking favorites. I really enjoy TV shows, but the top things I'm into would probably be (in no particular order)

Scrubs

Firefly

My Name is Earl

Battlestar Galactica

Stargate SG-1

Good Eats

The Office

Seinfeld

Pssshhh, I've watched entire seasons of Scrubs in a day.

I have a hard time picking favorites. I really enjoy TV shows, but the top things I'm into would probably be (in no particular order)

Scrubs

Firefly

My Name is Earl

Battlestar Galactica

Stargate SG-1

Good Eats

The Office

Seinfeld

YES scrubs is the greatest show ever. I have also watched whole seasons of it in a day. Its that good of a show. Waiting another year for s6 is so very painful.

Firefly, Scrubs, M*A*S*H, Red Dwarf, Frasier, and Seinfeld are probably my most favorite TV shows. It's weird how most of the TV shows I watch now a days, and are my favorite, are no longer in production. I don't know if the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson and Late Night with Conan O'Brien count, but I love their shows too.

LOST I have to say sucks. I'm completely confused by its success. the first few episodes looked like they had great potential... buts its just going nowhere. Slowly.

I usually have a much better attention span than average viewers.. so i'm amazed this is doing so well in the USA when attention spans there are supposed to be lower than here.

The reason most people enjoy Lost isn't just because of the story, it's because of their emotional connection to the characters (somewhat like Firefly). And also, almost every episode of Lost ends in somewhat of a Cliffhanger (ESPECIALLY the season Finale) which is why people always come back for more.

Right now Lost is basically the only thing I watch that's actually on TV.

what the hell is the OC? all the lasses i know are always yatting on about it. from what i've been told, its for desperate people. which would explain alot...

The OC is pretty much a boy-misunderstood-is-taken-in-by-dysfunctional-family-with-hawt-chicks.

Lots of sex, lots of drama, some fairly good eye candy, and some humor. I don't really watch it a whole lot, as I'm 'fraid of testicular shrinkage even with the hot chicks. :(

I just finished watching the first season of 24 on DVD and I really enjoyed it. But now I think it is time for me to watch the second season of Battlestar Galactica because I finished the first season before I started 24 and now it is time to mix things up again (I don't want to get into a 24 rut by starting the second season right now).

Daily Show

Colbert Report

Simpsons

Family Guy

Austin City Limits (when I can find it on! :rolleyes: )

The News Hour w/ Jim Lehrer

The Venture Brothers

ATHF

The McLaughlin Group

Now

Washington Week in Review

Frontline

Nova

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I've never really liked anime... but this one sucked me in.)

OH. MY. GAWD!

Did I forget MYTHBUSTERS?!??

How the hell did that happen? It's like my favorite show on TV right now! I just got finished watching 2 hours of it, and I could have easily watched more!

Let's see: You've got your Hollywood special-effects guys, trying to disprove your urban legends with lots and lots of high explosives and rockets! Mayhem, carnage, wanton destruction! All in the name of science! What's not to love?

Plus: Kari is HAWT! Oh yes!

(What the hell is going on tonight? This is the 3rd time I've tried to post to this thread, only to have the post disappear! I sure hope it works this time... I'm gonna copy and paste the whole thing to be safe. I really don't feel like typing it out all over again.:rolleyes: )

Archived