Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you get your scalp so healthy, Pie?

My, but that's a perfect example of an off topic question that'd be just super in a private message, or a thread about hair/scalps/etc. :dozey:

Now, a pretty sweet kayaker on the Clark Fork River in Missoula, MT.

518763570_5319a8c3f1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The quality isn't superb, but it wasn't my camera we were using.

For the Christmas holidays, I went with my Dad and his family down to Banff in the Rocky Mountains for a few days. From the hotel we were at, we could see some mountains. We also some some wildlife while we were there too. While we were driving, a herd of mountain goats walked across the highway and were licking the salt off the road. We had to wait for them to finish before we could continue. :p As well, we also spotted a couple of deer.

Right here, my little brother and I had our picture taken from an ice castle made by Lake Louise, a stunningly beautiful lake I might add. There is nothing like the adrenaline rush of sitting on a railing of a cliff that is over 150+ feet deep from where I was.. :p Finally, a random pic of me in front of a fireplace at the room where we were staying at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I completely approve of facial hair (barring neck-beards, of course), I insist that you add a healthy moustache into that mix. Then you shall truly be one of the few and the proud, my friend. smiley-beard.png

Oh, and I got a new webcam and decided to try it out during the middle of the night a while ago. Please don't mind my jammies, slightly disheveled appearance, or my lack of a proper coiffure.

rhettwebcam.jpg.cd52b1e63bfd91ceff56a28503b03b26.jpg

Archived