Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cast for the show I'm in had an impromptu costume party on Halloween since we had a show that night. I decided I'd run to Goodwill and look around, and keep on the makeup from the show.

They had a scariest costume contest. My opponents were vampires, zombies, witches, the usual.

I was a Pedophile.

pedotf4.jpg

n745729907_1537787_8856.jpg

n579903909_937620_8027.jpg

I won.

The pictures really don't do it justice.

Damn what? his height?

Yep, 1'5" height difference between us...

lol i was referring to the...uh...size of....umm....your...uhh...boobies....

*runs into the darkness*

Also, here's a picture i took and sent to my girl the other day at work. It was friggin' cold out!

jebwork.jpg

The cast for the show I'm in had an impromptu costume party on Halloween since we had a show that night. I decided I'd run to Goodwill and look around, and keep on the makeup from the show.

They had a scariest costume contest. My opponents were vampires, zombies, witches, the usual.

I was a Pedophile.

pedotf4.jpg

youcalledpr7.jpg

OH MY GOD IT'S THE SAME PERSON! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?

So, I don't think I mentioned it, but I was in a play at school this Fall Semester. It was Arthur Miller's "The Crucible." It is about the Salem Witch Trials and I performed the role of Deputy Governor Danforth. I finally got about to purchasing the photo cd, and I am totally impressed with how everything came out.

My makeup is worn off in this photo (it was the end of a long day) but it's pretty sweet. I'm the one on the right. In focus. If you couldn't tell.

Governor_Danforth_by_TheSeeker417.jpg

Archived