Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUESS WHOSE BACK? GOT ME TEH INTERBUTTS BACK!!! WOOT!!

oh and thats me and my girl at her friends party last weekend

JEBBERS! Welcome back, man. Long time no see! Is this permanent? Or only temporary?

And I like how you add on that last part as if the photo just jumped out at you from nowhere, not like you specifically uploaded it yourself to comment on.

Valentine's Day was a while ago, but I felt like sharing. We filled his room with balloons, watched The Producers, and made chicken enchilada cassarole (which was amazing)

101_1673.jpg

Let's just say if you have about 75 balloons and a shop-vac, you're in for a good night. Just try not to point it at a lady's face.

101_1600.jpg

No pictures of us together were taken, so here's my "pedo" being cute with the food.

Edit: HI JEBBERS! I just thought of you recently on a whim, and here you are!

• 1 month later...
Bump.

Went out shopping today for prom. My date is wearing a red dress, and I hate wearing more than two colors in my suits, so I came up with this:

themessengersmall2.jpg

I'm pretty excited :D

All I could think when I first saw that was "I have a proposition for you..."

How do you come up with something like that?

O.o

When I don't have a Death Star on hand, I cheat by using a really simple effect in Photoshop Lightroom. Just take a brush, set it to increase the exposure by +4 or +5 and brush in the "white" color. In order to do this I'm pretty sure the photo must be taken in RAW mode. You'll have to be careful as you get close to the body, and switch to a smaller brush to ensure that you don't leave any spots between the white and the clothing/hair/etc. In order to get that "glow" effect simply go over it again with a nice feathered brush and let the exposure or brightness blend into different parts of the body, emphasizing on edges like joints and shoulders.

It's a tad meticulous, but definitely pays off if you don't have a seamless white backdrop and backlighting. I think it looks fairly legit. If my explanation isn't clear and you have questions feel free to ask =]

Yeah, I assumed the background had been brushed out, but I was just wondering, where were you? It still looks like it was taken in a very bright area. Look at the lighting on your hands, the reflection on the watch (nice watch btw), the lack of hard shadows on your face. The only thing I can think of is that you were outside and it was overcast, but still bright out. Turned out quite well. :thmbup1:

You got it. Taken outside standing right up against my house. Which is solid blue paneling, so it was easy to remove.

It was decently bright out and somewhat overcast. The lighting on my hands/watch/etc was enhanced slightly with clarity adjustments in Lightroom, but they're mainly a result of the sunlight. So yeah, I'd say you were pretty much spot-on.

And thanks! :D

You got it. Taken outside standing right up against my house. Which is solid blue paneling, so it was easy to remove.

It was decently bright out and somewhat overcast. The lighting on my hands/watch/etc was enhanced slightly with clarity adjustments in Lightroom, but they're mainly a result of the sunlight. So yeah, I'd say you were pretty much spot-on.

And thanks! :D

I'm going to assume that the godly good looks you display in your photos are a result of your digital manipulation skills and that you're actually a three-hundred pound gorilla/man/thing.

Nobody likes Star Wars humor in lucasforums D=

I loved it. You keep on keeping on, RoxStar.

I also enjoyed the Star Wars humor.

I'm going to assume that the godly good looks you display in your photos are a result of your digital manipulation skills and that you're actually a three-hundred pound gorilla/man/thing.

It's probably partly the suits as well.

<3 :p

Bump.

Went out shopping today for prom. My date is wearing a red dress, and I hate wearing more than two colors in my suits, so I came up with this:

themessengersmall2.jpg

I'm pretty excited :D

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

50kx0n.jpg

-->

347z2vq.jpg

:kamina:

Too bad I shaved my beard today. Like to mix it up.

Archived