Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. I would never have the courage to do something like that, Moeller. Also: I'm jealous of your hair. Just saying.

As for the beard, I'll probably shave it off before the dance because my lady friend isn't a fan, but that's not a big deal. It grows back in less than a week, typically.

Yeah, Ty. That pun made me die a little, too. It is, however, quite true. Suits are kind of my thing. I have to wear them a lot, so I have a couple and like whipping them out whenever I have even just a slight reason to dress up.

Yeah same here, I get to about how long yours is in that pic in a week and then shave it every week or so, I just meant too bad I shaved it today so I couldn't compare it to yours. :D

Hermie your hair is quite fabulous. <3

Say what you want, just don't say it while hiding behind the mask of internet anonymity.

I did post a pic of myself a looooooooooong time ago. I'm not going to pull it up, I look retarded in it and I freely admit it.

@Keno: Those are some wicked sunglasses you have there.

I did post a pic of myself a looooooooooong time ago. I'm not going to pull it up.

Same difference :rolleyes:

Post a pic or stop criticizing others.

_EW_

EDIT:: I decided to help you out: I assume that you're referring to this post, as it's the only one in the post table that seems to fit your description:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2506985&postcount=1050

however, it had a picture that you removed from your album, and it seems you also blacked out your face.

So yes, you're still a tool.

Archived