Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

And this is how dirty you get tearing off an old roof system to put down a new one.

dirty_boy002.jpg

And the stuff on my face is what caused my skin to burn off my forearms. (Remember those pics kids?) And I had on a mask/hood to keep my face clean. Didn't work as you can see...

your supposed to take the roof off with your hands.... not your face. ;P

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awsome New 7.2MP camera + prom night = BUMP BITCHES!

*click for uber large 3072x2304 images*

Woah...your picture is so high detailed and awesome, I think I can see a somewhat malformed saxophone on your girlfriend's very freckled cheek.

That's what I call high definition.

(Speaking of high definition, I found out a few years ago that it isn't always so neat. I went to an IMAX showing of Spiderman 2 around the time it came out. Did you know Tobey Maguire has a horseshoe shaped birthmark on his right cheek? I didn't know that until five minutes into the movie. And, like the ever present knock-knocking of my chamber door or the never relenting pulsing of that heart beneath my creaky floorboard, so did that horseshoe stare as deep into my heart as I had stared into its fleshy abyss. At least, until Parker had to fight crime and then put on the costume, in which case everything went fine and very violently satisfying.)

100_0584.jpg

See the pretty girl in that mirror there? Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress such a pretty smile, such a pretty ME!!

100_0560.jpg

Hey ex hopeful boyfriend.

And to reflect the mood of the night, My friends.

100_0550.jpg

Archived