Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

Fair enough.

But it was you who talked me into webcasting the whole thing, after all... which added a lot of pressure and incentive to take everything a bit over the top.

By the way... we got almost three-quarters of a billion hits during the 5th hour. That must be some kind of record!

And the "nuns wrestling in pudding" segment was very, very popular with everybody I've talked to... although much feedback has come in that chocolate was a poor choice, as it was too dark on camera. Next time: Tapioca!

Oh, and word through the grapevine is that P.E.T.A. is seeking to press charges over the thing with the koala bears... so be ready for that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..No, because the guy who calls me that is He-Kate Moss and I hate him. Also, because the bob haircut is not swedish. Why is everyone on my case about the hair?
Ehh, it's fine. And it's only one person because you don't count IS, he's silly.

Cause the nickname is too good for you. :p

Nej, min kamrat, men när är en bög frisyr.

My god that was hard to write... How I hate the swedish language... >_>

And Ave, you just cannot say your mother likes it. If she has a face of disgust on his face, you'll know she's doing what mothers do to their children; Lie.

-Edited in the hopes of sentence being forgotten-

I still think Aegis looks like Bob Dylan.

SHEXAH

and no, he's just abit wierd... in a good way though

Exactly what I'm going for.

Waaait, how old is Ava? Ah well doesn't matter that much as the spelling is in good order ;)

Archived