Home

Legend of Two

Long ago, in the world called Earth, a legend was told of King Arthur and the knights of the round table, and of the island of Avalon. The legend, however, was partly lost in the late reneissance and a good deal of the magic in it was no longer, but banished from Earth and into a seperate world. This caused also the legend of a new King and Queen to the world to be forgotten, but not by all. It was said that Druids of Celtic origin that hid in the forests gathered every day to see if the lands were ready to be changed forever. Finally, this day came in the summer of 2007. A boy and a girl in their late teens recieved both an odd book with ancient writing in it and a jewel embedded in the very middle of the cover. As the teenagers read the book, they found the true story behind King Arthur's legend and when they closed the book, a new text was written on the last page.

"You have been chosen to reunite the world"

Then it happened. The world around the teenagers transformed, twisting and turning violently until it was clear again. The teenagers found themselves surrounded by trees and furthermore, the forest being surrounded by mountains with no obvious passage seeable from their position. They were in Panther Dale in the land of Hallan. the place where everything magical was sent to when humans no longer believed.

But as they started to check out their surroundings, several eyes were on them and they could very much feel it on their backs. The welcoming crew of wild animals and chaotic beings had arrived. It would be the first test put in the way of the humans...

Character Sheet

Name:

Race: [see Races]

Class: [see Classes]

Weapons: [Weapon types and names. Names are optional]

Skills: [see skills]

Powers: [see powers]

Appearance:

Short Bio:

Other:

------

Races

• Human
  • Barbarian
  • Elf
  • Half-elven
  • Dark elf
  • Dwarf
  • Fairy
  • Gnome
  • Celestial
  • Halfling
  • Lizardfolk
  • Troll
  • Orc
  • Ogre
  • Goblin

Classes

• Fighter
  • Archer
  • Mage
  • Thief
  • Assassin
  • Paladin
  • Wizard
  • Sorcerer
  • Monk
  • Druid
  • Shaman
  • Elementalist
  • Ranger
  • Healer
  • Thug
  • Alchemist
  • Necromancer
  • Summoner
  • Knight
  • Dragon Rider

Skills

• Stealth
  • Archery
  • Swordsmanship
  • Alchemism
  • Understanding Nature
  • Healing
  • Herbalism
  • Leadership
  • Understanding Animals

Powers

• Wizardry
  • Necromancy
  • Elementalism
  • Summoning
  • Shapeshifting

Name: Ilenial Elandil

Race: Elf

Class: Ranger

Weapons: Two scimitars (Serpent and Aquas), Two daggers, A Longbow, Arrows with green feathers

Skills: Stealth, Swordsmanship, Archery, Herbalism, Understading Animals

Powers: Healing

Appearance: [x]

Short Bio: Born and raised in Rancod Valley, he had always been trained to become a ranger. He and his friends that would later become his ranger companions, travelled near and far inside and outside the valley. When the time came and the 14 rangers left the valley, they made a plan of making sure the East was safe, where most of the wilderness was and so settled there, making Panther Dale their so called headquarters. They came along well with the animals and woodland elves, not claiming anything, but rather protecting it from outside influence. Now that the legend of four has come true, these rangers have sworn to find and protect the legendary humans even if it would cause the elves to lose their lives. The rangers are called the Pandithi("Panthers" in elven tongue), because they have the symbol of a roaring panther on their clothes and they usually have panthers following themselves. Some even have been seen riding their Panther friends

Other: Has an eagle as a companion and has befriended a black panther

Name: Mariela (Mar-ee-ay-lah. Trill the 'r')

Race: Human

Class: Elementalist

Weapons: twin knives, each 21 1/2 inches long, bow w/ arrows

Skills: Stealth, archery, understanding animals

Powers: Elementalism

Appearance: Mariela

Short Bio: Mariela grew up with the Elves after being abandoned in a forest by her parents. She speaks their language more fluently than that of her own people. When she was three years old, she discovered that she could manipulate the elements however she desired. As she grew, she worked hard to improve these abilities and increase them as much as she could.

When she was ten, she started hearing more than noise in the sounds of animals. By fifteen, she could completely understand them and began communicating with them. Now, she's nineteen and can sometimes be found wandering with the Pandithi. Otherwise, she spends her time wandering alone.

Other: Her most used nickname is 'Marli' (In this nickname, the 'r' is not trilled. It sounds like Mar-lee). She often travels by manipulating the wind to carry her. When she's particularly angry, the weather sometimes goes berserk (like snowing during the summer or a deluge of rain when there was no cloud in the sky a few seconds before).

((Another RP for Tepe and WJ? not if I can say anything about it :p))

Name: Xandrin Of Tasseltare

Race: Half Elf

Class: Knight

Weapons: 1 and a half handed broadsword(Inner Fire) and a dagger. When on horseback, uses a lance

Skills: Swordsmanship and Leadership

Powers: Shapeshifting

Appearance: http://www.jaestudio.com/Knight.jpg except slightly pointed ears

Short Bio: Xandrin was raised by an elven mother and human father, and so was raised wiht the ebst of both worlds. He recieved his stalwart strength, swordsmanship and leadership form his father and his gracefullness, swiftness and shapeshifting from his mother. Although he hardly uses shapeshifting as his father told him it could get him into much trouble and if he was to use it, use it with great responsibility.

((We need the humans to really start this RP, but I guess we can keep them as NPCs for a while))

An eagle soared throught the skies over the mountains, seeing many things near and far. It headed down and landed softly on something near the forest. A man stood there, the eagle on his arm, listening to the screeches the bird gave. News from the Western forest. A portal had opened and spat something out before disappearing again. The grey and green clad man made a strong move of his hands first down and then up, the eagle taking flight and flying out again to search for whatever the portal had let out. The man reached for his belt and drew a clear white horn with silver and jewels embedded on it. A clear sound rang throught the forest and echoed from far in the mountains, answered by lower but just as clear horns from down in the woods, far and wide.

The ranger climbed down the mountain and entered the shadows of the forest, heading west for the site of the portal while a panther joined him from the trees, jumping down from a resting place it had claimed a few hours before. The ranger and it's animal friend made their way swiftly and silently, barely seen in the forest. The elven man had pulled his hood on and the only thing he could be seen from was the magical jewel on his forehead that glowed like a star in complete darkness. The forest was tense of excitement as the rangers left to search for the Two mentioned in the legends. They would have to hurry before the wild animals would find the human beings

The trees swayed slightly as a light breeze came up. Then, suddenly, a gust of wind blew through. Birds took flight, flocking to a woman carried by the winds, a woman who could understand them. As they came, Mariela smiled and greeted them. The winds died down and she was set gently to the ground.

"I hear the Pandithi are leaving today," Marli told the birds. "Will you find one for me?"

The birds circled her for a moment before rising above the trees and flying off in search of a ranger. The first one they saw was Ilenial and they swarmed down around him.

"The Weather Woman wishes to speak to a ranger," they told him, using Marli's most common nickname among the animals. "May we tell her where you are?"

"You will nonetheless, so go ahead" the ranger said while continuing his swift walk throught the forest. The panther, at the first sight of birds, started to jump about, trying to catch the flying animals, but it's attempts were not worth the energy loss, so it stopped, licked it's paw and then jumped back to the side of Ilenal.

"Also, tell her the two have arrived" Ilenal pointed out before walking throught the bushes and into a more rocky terrain that would start to go downwards. The two jumped down the rocky hill and jumped around fluently like they had been doing it so their whole lives. Probably the panther had, but to the elf it came naturally. When he reached the bottom, the elf gave a chuckle and looked at the sky, checking his direction before continuing slightly North-West from the hill

The birds returned to Marli and told her which direction the Elf was heading. Only a few minutes later, a strong wind picked up around him and Marli 'flew' overhead. The winds died down and she dropped to the ground in front of him, an eager light on her face.

"The Two have arrived?" she asked eagerly. Her manners had been forgotten in her excitement and she made no greeting.

Xandrin, although clad in armour still walked silently as his elven side allowed him to. Of course to a full elf's ears he wasn't that quiet. He walked through the forest, it was his day off. He had to get away from the city, too busy, too noisy, too... Then something interupted his thoughts, he heard in the distance something strange, something he had never heard before. Xandrin headed towards it.

Drizzt sat atop a small rock outcropping, surveing the countryside. His acute elven hearing picks up all the sounds, from a mouse scurrying 50 feet away, to.....

....a horn blast.

Jumping from his position to the ground, Drizzt sprinted ahead, now hearing a second horn, much lower in pitch, to locate them.

Drizzt sat atop a small rock outcropping, surveing the countryside. His acute elven hearing picks up all the sounds, from a mouse scurrying 50 feet away, to.....

....a horn blast.

Jumping from his position to the ground, Drizzt sprinted ahead, now hearing a second horn, much lower in pitch, to locate them.

((This is a new world. No book or movie characters, please. These worlds that I make have as much to do with either D&D or Arda as D&D and Arda do to each others. Don't take me wrong. I love Drizzt, and I have based many of my characters on him, but he just doesn't belong here))

The ranger looked at the woman infront of himself and nodded, giving a look to his panther friend to go forth for now without him. Aftert the panther had moved throught the bushes and continued his way, the ranger looked at the elementalist with a smile.

"You could be useful in talking to them, so follow me. You won't know where they are" he said and continued his way past her.

The eagle soared throught the skies, screeching and letting nearby rangers know where the two were currently. Finally, two rangers appeared in the small clearing that had been caused by the power of the portal. They started the hard work ofscaring off the wild animals.

((We need those humans...))

((If necessary, I'll take one of them. You know how much I love taking additional characters :) ))

Unable to conceal a smile in her excitement, the young Elementalist spun on one heel and followed the ranger.

"In a case such as this, I'll gladly follow where you lead," she said. The wind picked up slightly and the water in a nearby stream bubbled more aggressively than normal as she passed it.

((WJ, who's stopping you :) ))

"So you usually wouldn't? I'm disappointed. I am a ranger after all" he said and continued on his way. It was no longer a long journey, and the eagle plunged down at the ground, screeching as it avoided trees and slowed rapidly as it got ready to land on Ilenal's leather-gloved hand. The animal screeched loudly, informing them to hurry, as the wild animals were getting more than interested in the humans.

At the clearing, the rangers blw their horns, trying to scare the animals away. Their panther friends were sticking close to the humans and kept their eyes and ears tuned in to their surroundings. A thrid panther then leaped from the shadows, landing sideways infront of Xandrin and growled menacingly as it turned to see him

((Well, Tepe, if you ain't, then nothin' is... I'll take the girl, but you'd better take the guy as I've got no idea where the 'Two' are or really what's goin' on about them.))

Marli turned as Xandrin approached. Then, she turned to Ilenal and said, "My, my... did a half-elf who happens to be a knight just completely ignore the fact that I'm standing here?" She chuckled and turned to Xandrin again.

"Hello to you too," she told him, smirking slightly, calling on her elementalism to bring up a gentle breeze.

Archived