Home

Creature appearances.

Dr_night

I'm a shameless terantanek fan, so I'm asking... Is there anyone out there who would be willing to make a working mod that allowed the player to appear as a terantanek? All my attempts to do this with KSE so far have no only fialed, but failed miserably. I'ma big fan of that look, and if it's possible, I'd love it.

As another note, and a far, far lesser priority, is there any way of making a mask that would just take the appearance of the peragus sith assasin helmet? Just the head and neck stuff, preferably without the robes. If this isn't, I understand, it was just another idea I had. If anyone is willing, I'd be more than happy to to provide some item stats.

Ok. What stats your mask should have?

I have made it! What stats should it have?

Lit Ridl, I have combined your Double Posts. Please refrain from Double Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

Oh, Ok download it from here . It has icon, model, basic uti, script sample. Please edit name, description and parameters of sithmaskone.uti. It was based on neural band so it looks like it, model variation and pallete are ready. Script is for spawning somewhere (in XYX) placeable and item in it. Report about any bugs.

Archived