Home

Jedi Force Power Electric Judgment

Jerec Skywalker

Electric Judgment was a Force technique used by Plo Koon, and it was the light side version of Force lightning, which was a dark side power.

It showed up as yellow or green energy instead of blue or white, like Force lightning. For instance, Plo Koon would shoot lightning from his fingertips to wound enemies. Other Jedi would not use it, as it resembled the Force lightning of the Sith.

Luke Skywalker also used this power aboard the Yuuzhan Vong flagship during the battle against Shimrra Jamaane, in an attempt to save his niece and nephew from the Slayers; his powerful version was able to instantly kill its victim. No other Force user has been noted to generate such powerful lightning. Electric Judgment was also used by members of the New Jedi Order, but was extremely controversial among its members.

I thought it would be cool if some one would be willing to make this power. It would be great for those who like force lightning but play as true Jedi. I would like to request for this to be made for both K1 and K2. I would try to do it myself but I do not have the time.

I'd rate this for the first kotor. A lightside version of force lightening. That'd be awesome... then again it begs the question why not just have lighting as a neutral power instead of two powers exectly the same with different alignments. I mean, what if you were to change to the darkside or something mid-play? Even though lightening can be used by darksiders, if you've learned the lightside lightening your power would be drained...

You could make Electric judgement have an insta-kill affect, but make it so it would cost high amounts of force energy to counter the insta-kill property. That would make things more equal. At least make do a lot of damage. Either way would be cool. Just my opinion. Great idea for a mod!

I'd rate this for the first kotor. A lightside version of force lightening. That'd be awesome... then again it begs the question why not just have lighting as a neutral power instead of two powers exectly the same with different alignments. I mean, what if you were to change to the darkside or something mid-play? Even though lightening can be used by darksiders, if you've learned the lightside lightening your power would be drained...

Not really, I get the feeling that this would not be a deadly as force lightning, it may injure opponents but not kill them, I don't know why but I also think that his would also have a 'stun like' add in so it injures your opponent but then stuns them momenterally allowing the jedi time to aprehend his suspect.

Not really, I get the feeling that this would not be a deadly as force lightning, it may injure opponents but not kill them, I don't know why but I also think that his would also have a 'stun like' add in so it injures your opponent but then stuns them momenterally allowing the jedi time to aprehend his suspect.

Luke was able to instantly kill people with Electric Judgement...

While I can't speak for anyone else, Personally I have no idea where to begin.

For starters, there are no models to HEX edit for visual effects, and the .2da doesn't list textures, so I have no idea where to put the reskin once its done...Unless you replace the existing lightning vfx, I just can't see a way...

I think that it should be for both.

Maybe multiple versions of Electric Judgement could be made. One could be "Electric Judgement: Stun", which would do less damage and stun the opponent. Another could be normal Electric Judgement, which would be like Darkside lightning. And the thrid could be a higer-level force power with a high cost that would do considerable damage or instant-kill if balance isn't a problem.

Archived