Home

Official Spider-Man 3 trailer

Arreat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the Topher issue, the CGI budget's gotta be through the roof to make him look big enough for venom. If they use fake venom tongues, I can assure I shall be scowering ebay for one.

Symbiote

Definition: somebody or something in symbiotic relationship: an organism, person, or thing that exists in or depends on a symbiotic relationship with something or somebody else

It attatches itself to his skin.

I know, I mean I know I didn't say that, but I meant that. I knew it was spider-man, not venom. But isn't it supposed to be more slimey or something?

Nope, Spiderman's suit just looked the same as his old one but black. The symbiote takes on the inner desires? of the person its existing with, so in the case of spiderman, it was a wee bit more toned down than with venom or carnage... From what I understand.

With the Topher issue, the CGI budget's gotta be through the roof to make him look big enough for venom.

Right, nevermind the fact that he's been lifting weights since the day he left the set of That 70's Show.

I know, I mean I know I didn't say that, but I meant that. I knew it was spider-man, not venom. But isn't it supposed to be more slimey or something?

Nope, that's only on Venom. With this basically the symbiote attaches to his suit and embeds itself in it.

My sister said the same thing about the Venom suit. I tried to tell her that wasn't Venom but she said it was. I figured she knew more about spider-man than me so I didn't say anything.

Looks awesome though. :D

Archived